Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My Final Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 35245
  • Start date
Deleted member 35245

Deleted member 35245

I CÄN'T KREMPI
-
In this thread I will give you my final thoughts on the blackpill. We all know the Blackpill trinity: Face, Height and Race:

FACE:
Attractiveness is not subjective, it's objective. Prettyboys on TikTok and masculine Chads share the same facial features: Good jaw, hunter eyes, great proportions, forward growth, good hairline, great eyebrows, etc.
Take some pictures and analyse your face. How do you compare to the morphed perfect face? What are your failos? Compare yourself to other people in your social circle (college, work, etc.). Are you more or less attractive than them? Try soft looksmaxxing and see if you're able to hide your flaws. If you're a 3/10 or below after looksmaxxing, it's definitely over for you. 4-6/10 boyos can compensate their ugly faces with a great physique or more importantly with their height (more on that later). What about hair and eye color? Well, foids absolutely have preferences and some of them might autoreject some phenotypes. They can do that because they have an abundance of options. I prefer blonde girls with blue eyes, but I would still choose a 5/10 brunette over a 3/10 blonde foid. Foids don't think like that because they have infinite options! Endless discussions about which phenotypes foids are absolutely retarded! If you're not her type, it's over for you. One foid on discord unironically rated a blonde male model 3/10 because she doesn't like blonde men jfl. That's how they think.

HEIGHT:
Some of you niggas are beyond delusional about this. First of all, not one trait alone makes you incel. Of course, some prettyboys on TikTok or even some very attractive Hollywood actors are very short 5'6"-5'11", but those guys have 8+/10 faces and they are also famous. Those guys are in top 5% when it comes to facial attractiveness. How does the average boyo compare to that? Or even the "every day chads"? On the other hand, some deformed sub3 tallfag won't be a slayer either. Women don't have to choose between one trait or the other, they can have both. Niggas here also don't understand regional differences, being 6' in Scandinavia isn't something to brag about, but it obviously is in some zipperhead country. You get the point. What are the height requirements? It's simple:
3/10 => 90th height percentile or more
4-5/10 => 70th height percentile or more
5-6/10 => 60th height percentile or more
7-8/10 => 40th height percentile or more
9/10 => 30th height percentile or more
sub3 => over
sub30th percentile => over
My daily observations pretty much confirm this.
Additional thoughts: Foids height requirements are sometimes absolute! I made a thread about chinkfoids and their height requirements:
Maybe I'm wrong about my theory and it's unironically 6'2" or death, regardless it's over for me anyway.

RACE:
I see a lot of coping about this as well. Caucasian features are the most desirable. Period. Negro male models for example have Caucasian features with a little bit of negro facial features (such as negro lips), but except for minor details, they have proportional face, hunter eyes, etc all of which are most common among Caucasians. The same applies to Kpop gooks, Chaddams or Chadpreets. They all have more Caucasian features than deathnic features which is why they are moggers. Ethnic slayers represent a very small minority of the deathnic population. BBCmaxx (+thugmaxx) or Kpopmaxx are beyond delusional concepts.
Here's an example of real thugmaxxed niggers:

View: https://youtu.be/7xUUaqfCCcw

As you can see, most of them are dysgenic subhumans and not the "thugmaxxed and bbcmaxxed" Tryrone some niggas here have cuck fantasies about. Most of them are short, framlets, fat or just ugly.
The same logic also applies to kpopmaxxing. The BTS zipperheads are way above average in terms of height and frame both of which can't be easily changed. This fact alone automatically disqualifies a significant amount of ricecels instantly (even ricecels from rich asian countries, let alone swamp rat countries). Additionally, kpop twinks surgerymaxxed and they also have a team of makeup artists etc. How does the average Koreancel compare to this? Kpop stars are a completely fabricated product which is specifically designed to appeal to a certain demographic (noodlewhores and maybe JBs in the west).
Additional thoughts on phenotypes: As I said earlier, every foid has a favorite phenotype, but just being this certain phenotype is simply not enough, you have to be attractive on top of that. It's absolutely irrelevant which phenotype you think mogs (nordic gigachad or med gigachad), if you're not the desired phenotype of the foid you're asking out, it's over for you. It's that simple.

ADDITIONAL THOUGHTS:
Oofy doofy is retarded and just another term for betabuxxing. Rhaast made an excellent thread about this:
If she doesn't feel physically attracted to you, it's over for you. Some low tier normies occasionally get pussy but they're constantly fighting an uphill battle. The odds are heavily stacked against them. They have to constantly jestermaxx during social gatherings, on social media, etc. They spend hours to impress some random hole and spend Money on stupid dates just to eventually get access to their sacred holes. Whoremaxxing is objectively way more efficient. Some niggas in the blackpill community spend hours watching street walkarounds on Jewtube and screenshot low tier normies with their fakeupmaxxed massas and unironically call that ascension. Sure, guys like that get laid, but they constantly have to please their massas or else they get replaced. Most of them even marry, but later get divorceraped by Mr.Bagelstein and their Ex-Massas. Divorce rates pretty much confirm this. A true happy and ideal relationship is based on raw physical attraction, everything else is just a means to an end.

I think that's pretty much it. Maybe I have some more ideas later. I wrote this shit in like 10 mins while I was shitmaxxing

@WØLF

generic for a final thread

Tagging some niggas:
@Broly
@TheDarkEnigma
@Lebensmüder
@Rhaast
@Pixycel
@Gods Lonely Man

The same logic also applies to kpopmaxxing. The BTS zipperheads are way above average in terms of height and frame both of which can't be easily changed.
B47BDFC0 E0EC 4648 8D3E F14E6A3F2FF3

High IQ and bookmarked. Perfect summary of looks theory and blackpill in general.
Also, it's over
35245 1

Still cope, Korean zoomers are usually much taller than older generations
And? Are they taller or same height as kpop stars?

Probably shouldve mentioned the importance of above average gymbro physique (roidmaxxing)
Nah, that's a cope. Just look at what foids prefer. They don't want jay cutler (turbomanlet roidmaxxer), they want chico (Tallfag with pretty face and Auschwitz body)

And? Are they taller or same height as kpop stars?
They’re the same height and sometimes taller. It’s not uncommon to find a Korean zoomer who’s several inches above average Korean height

They’re the same height and sometimes taller. It’s not uncommon to find a Korean zoomer who’s several inches above average Korean height

Nah, that's a cope. Just look at what foids prefer. They don't want jay cutler (turbomanlet roidmaxxer), they want chico (Tallfag with pretty face and Auschwitz body)
Compare two dudes with same face and sale height only difference is their physique :feelssus:

The average male Korean height is 5’7. I already know the BTS niggas’ heights. They’re all a few inches above average Korean height and they’re zoomers so that proves my point. Idk what you meant by this

Yeah, water is wet, but it just shows you how things like these still bear repeating on Chads.is
This is the purpose of this thread, water is wet. Some niggas here are bluepilled and unironically disagree with some points I made
The average male Korean height is 5’7. I already know all of the BTS niggas’ heights. They’re all a few inches above average Korean height and they’re zoomers so that proves my point. Idk what you meant by this
They are above average by two or three inches thus probably at least in the top 30%
Compare two dudes with same face and sale height only difference is their physique :feelssus:
Yes but those are unrealistic and very hypothetical scenarios. Chico smvmogs every Mr.O

Last edited:
based and high IQ thread.
Sad to see another good user leave though:feelsrope:

Yes. Out with the old and in with the new.

You see my friends, without progress, without study and advancement, we are nothing.

Stagnation is idiocy, stagnation is weakness.

What is blackpill today may well become bluepill tomorrow.
If you cannot understand this simple premise, then I suggest you do as this fellow did and leave.

This is a new era of blackpill boyos, complete with new forum and administration.

Join us or leave, the simple choice is yours
Shut the fuck up you cringy faggot

Yes. Out with the old and in with the new.

You see my friends, without progress, without study and advancement, we are nothing.

Stagnation is idiocy, stagnation is weakness.

What is blackpill today may well become bluepill tomorrow.
If you cannot understand this simple premise, then I suggest you do as this fellow did and leave.

This is a new era of blackpill boyos, complete with new forum and administration.

Join us or leave, the simple choice is yours
[UWSL]You never really tried looksmaxxing, yet you claim to be an incel. What's up with that, Icecat?[/UWSL]

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220102-105312~2.png
    Screenshot_20220102-105312~2.png
    579.9 KB · Views: 58
Some of you niggas are beyond delusional about this. First of all, not one trait alone makes you incel.
This alone is one of the most important facts that fakecel idiots here fail to grasp.

I agree, didn't fully understand what you meant with height cuz of percentiles and stuff and i don't really have a graph at hand. But i feel that face is the most important factor, if you're attractive enough in the face, you can be 5'2 and still have a gf. I've seen this proven right before my eyes time and time again.

OP actually became a deletetranny kek

Why you leave

Oh no. Is this actually hamudi or is it some other?

Cutler's ex:
OIP-C.vBxQv8G7Wa462PSztvCtPAHaKy
. So, I don't think women dislike him.

In this thread I will give you my final thoughts on the blackpill. We all know the Blackpill trinity: Face, Height and Race:

FACE:
Attractiveness is not subjective, it's objective. Prettyboys on TikTok and masculine Chads share the same facial features: Good jaw, hunter eyes, great proportions, forward growth, good hairline, great eyebrows, etc.
Take some pictures and analyse your face. How do you compare to the morphed perfect face? What are your failos? Compare yourself to other people in your social circle (college, work, etc.). Are you more or less attractive than them? Try soft looksmaxxing and see if you're able to hide your flaws. If you're a 3/10 or below after looksmaxxing, it's definitely over for you. 4-6/10 boyos can compensate their ugly faces with a great physique or more importantly with their height (more on that later). What about hair and eye color? Well, foids absolutely have preferences and some of them might autoreject some phenotypes. They can do that because they have an abundance of options. I prefer blonde girls with blue eyes, but I would still choose a 5/10 brunette over a 3/10 blonde foid. Foids don't think like that because they have infinite options! Endless discussions about which phenotypes foids are absolutely retarded! If you're not her type, it's over for you. One foid on discord unironically rated a blonde male model 3/10 because she doesn't like blonde men jfl. That's how they think.

HEIGHT:
Some of you niggas are beyond delusional about this. First of all, not one trait alone makes you incel. Of course, some prettyboys on TikTok or even some very attractive Hollywood actors are very short 5'6"-5'11", but those guys have 8+/10 faces and they are also famous. Those guys are in top 5% when it comes to facial attractiveness. How does the average boyo compare to that? Or even the "every day chads"? On the other hand, some deformed sub3 tallfag won't be a slayer either. Women don't have to choose between one trait or the other, they can have both. Niggas here also don't understand regional differences, being 6' in Scandinavia isn't something to brag about, but it obviously is in some zipperhead country. You get the point. What are the height requirements? It's simple:
3/10 => 90th height percentile or more
4-5/10 => 70th height percentile or more
5-6/10 => 60th height percentile or more
7-8/10 => 40th height percentile or more
9/10 => 30th height percentile or more
sub3 => over
sub30th percentile => over
My daily observations pretty much confirm this.
Additional thoughts: Foids height requirements are sometimes absolute! I made a thread about chinkfoids and their height requirements:
Maybe I'm wrong about my theory and it's unironically 6'2" or death, regardless it's over for me anyway.

RACE:
I see a lot of coping about this as well. Caucasian features are the most desirable. Period. Negro male models for example have Caucasian features with a little bit of negro facial features (such as negro lips), but except for minor details, they have proportional face, hunter eyes, etc all of which are most common among Caucasians. The same applies to Kpop gooks, Chaddams or Chadpreets. They all have more Caucasian features than deathnic features which is why they are moggers. Ethnic slayers represent a very small minority of the deathnic population. BBCmaxx (+thugmaxx) or Kpopmaxx are beyond delusional concepts.
Here's an example of real thugmaxxed niggers:

View: https://youtu.be/7xUUaqfCCcw

As you can see, most of them are dysgenic subhumans and not the "thugmaxxed and bbcmaxxed" Tryrone some niggas here have cuck fantasies about. Most of them are short, framlets, fat or just ugly.
The same logic also applies to kpopmaxxing. The BTS zipperheads are way above average in terms of height and frame both of which can't be easily changed. This fact alone automatically disqualifies a significant amount of ricecels instantly (even ricecels from rich asian countries, let alone swamp rat countries). Additionally, kpop twinks surgerymaxxed and they also have a team of makeup artists etc. How does the average Koreancel compare to this? Kpop stars are a completely fabricated product which is specifically designed to appeal to a certain demographic (noodlewhores and maybe JBs in the west).
Additional thoughts on phenotypes: As I said earlier, every foid has a favorite phenotype, but just being this certain phenotype is simply not enough, you have to be attractive on top of that. It's absolutely irrelevant which phenotype you think mogs (nordic gigachad or med gigachad), if you're not the desired phenotype of the foid you're asking out, it's over for you. It's that simple.

ADDITIONAL THOUGHTS:
Oofy doofy is retarded and just another term for betabuxxing. Rhaast made an excellent thread about this:
If she doesn't feel physically attracted to you, it's over for you. Some low tier normies occasionally get pussy but they're constantly fighting an uphill battle. The odds are heavily stacked against them. They have to constantly jestermaxx during social gatherings, on social media, etc. They spend hours to impress some random hole and spend Money on stupid dates just to eventually get access to their sacred holes. Whoremaxxing is objectively way more efficient. Some niggas in the blackpill community spend hours watching street walkarounds on Jewtube and screenshot low tier normies with their fakeupmaxxed massas and unironically call that ascension. Sure, guys like that get laid, but they constantly have to please their massas or else they get replaced. Most of them even marry, but later get divorceraped by Mr.Bagelstein and their Ex-Massas. Divorce rates pretty much confirm this. A true happy and ideal relationship is based on raw physical attraction, everything else is just a means to an end.

I think that's pretty much it. Maybe I have some more ideas later. I wrote this shit in like 10 mins while I was shitmaxxing

@WØLF

Pretty boys are chads that lack facial hair.