Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Post about your first ever rejection here

• Thread starter ItsOverBuddyBoyos
  • Start date
ItsOverBuddyBoyos

ItsOverBuddyBoyos

Banned
-
I was in 5th grade, and had a crush on a 5/10 nerdyish girl (even then I knew to stay in my league, kek.) I told one of my friends I liked her, and of course it got around. Right in front of me one of her friends teases her about it, and she responds with "Ew, I don't like that weirdo!" I had to go to the bathroom and contemplate suicide after that. Absolutely brutal suifuel. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Now she's a fat ugly bitch with 3 kids so I guess I dodged a bullet, but it was still traumatizing.

High school crush. She told me to kill myself. :feelsrope:

Never asked anyone out but these girls either ignore me or stay “friends” while talking to me about all the guys they’re into
High school crush. She told me to kill myself. :feelsrope:
Wait what happened for her to say that?

Never attempted, therefore never got rejected.

I liked this waitress in a restaurant but either because I was a kid or ugly, think it was mostly the latter, she showed her disgust when my dad told her.

My crush begged me not to ask her out publicly in valentine's day , she was crying, apparently me asking her out would have been humiliating.

No it hurts to bad to talk about.