Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you have been to the psy what did he diagnosed you with?

GmeOvr

GmeOvr

Captain
★★★
I once went to a weirdo boomer psy jewdoctor, it was because the pain caused by the dickpill :feelsrope:, and he said that he thinks I had a psychosis.
Seems like for them blackpill = loss of contact with reality.
I didn't see him again and should not have seen him in the first place.

autism, add

and attachment disorder after my parents died

I was at psychiatrist around 5 times, and i don't know my diagnosis, pretty sure i have it but they don't tell it unless you ask. I'm afraid to go there to ask.

Blackpill = bitter reality

He has definitely never struggled before in his life if he called That psychosis.

I've been diagnosed with depression, anxiety, antisocial personality disorder, avoidant personality disorder, body dysmorphic disorder.

Then I was diagnosed with autism and told I have none of the previous diagnoses.

Basically, I was diagnosed whatever to try pushing pills on me.

Do not take any mental health workers seriously. Use them to get bux, or get your pills if you believe in that, and get out.

Last edited:
I was at psychiatrist around 5 times, and i don't know my diagnosis, pretty sure i have it but they don't tell it unless you ask. I'm afraid to go there to ask.
so whats the point of going there?

so whats the point of going there?
To get gaslighted, potentially getting sent in psych ward or be registered as incompetent (get most of your basic rights removed)

They said that they was sure that I was autistic and wanted me to do the test, I refused it.

Anxiety but I intentionally went to get a benzo script so that was expected lol

To get gaslighted, potentially getting sent in psych ward or be registered as incompetent (get most of your basic rights removed)
Yes, there is no point in going there.