Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Possibly unpopular opinion

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Asian males have it the best. Reason being that it is very common to see guys with ricecel looks with a cute Asian girl. This is mostly due to the girl being pressured to marry within her own race. Just so there is not confusion I will reiterate that Asian men have it best BUT with only Asian women. Asian men who want white women and fucked unless Chang.

To play devils advocate I will say this. 1)I am fully aware that WMAF is getting more common every single day, and one day my thesis may no longer be true. 2) This is based off of observations of where I live. Perhaps it is different in other geographical locations.

Asian males have it the best. Reason being that it is very common to see guys with ricecel looks with a cute Asian girl.
what the fuck?

This is mostly due to the girl being pressured to marry within her own race.
no, the girl is pressured to marry white by the mother and often the father as well.
the boys are the ones pressured to marry in-race to carry on the name, and since the parents know intuitively that they only have a chance with noodlewhores.

Just so there is not confusion I will reiterate that Asian men have it best BUT with only Asian women. Asian men who want white women and fucked unless Chang.
white men have it FAR better with asian women. try listening to the shit noodlewhores constantly talk about "feminine, misogynist" ricemen and how much they want to slurp white cock and shit out a half-white baby with blue eyes. they will let it slip while talking about the most insignificant topics. white cock and self-hatred of their own race is always on their mind.

To play devils advocate I will say this. 1)I am fully aware that WMAF is getting more common every single day, and one day my thesis may no longer be true. 2) This is based off of observations of where I live. Perhaps it is different in other geographical locations.
your thesis is already untrue and you have a very limited view of the world and no experience with noodlewhores, whereas i deal with these creatures on a daily basis and through my extended family (90% will marry white, AMAF is common only in enclaves and in first-generation)

Last edited:
Noodlewhores are absolute worst creatures, they only want to marry white Chads...their lust for white man is uncanny...and their male counterparts have become so weak that noodlewhores will openly degrade even their dads and brothers:feelscry:

Asian males have it the best. Reason being that it is very common to see guys with ricecel looks with a cute Asian girl. This is mostly due to the girl being pressured to marry within her own race. Just so there is not confusion I will reiterate that Asian men have it best BUT with only Asian women. Asian men who want white women and fucked unless Chang.

As a ricecel, I literally had to stop reading after reading your heavily fallacious opening line :feelsugh:

Just so there is not confusion I will reiterate that Asian men have it best BUT with only Asian women.
this SHOULD BE THE CASE and should not be an unpopular opinion.
every race SHOULD have it best with their own women.
asian men are the only ones who don't.
noodlewhores are so evil and treacherous that they subvert this natural order and are terrible even among foids.
noodlewhores are the only foids of a race that fuck more, have more casual sex, interracial marriage, and have four times more stds than its male counterpart, who are all introverted virgins who cope with shit like anime and video games.

Last edited:
noodlewhores are so evil and treacherous that they subvert this natural order and are terrible even among foids.
noodlewhores are the only foids of a race that fuck more, have more casual sex, interracial marriage, and stds than its male counterpart, who are all introverted virgins who cope with shit like anime and video games.
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

Who the fuck want asain girls they are the worst and the most unattractive types of girls

noodlewhores are the only foids of a race that fuck more, have more casual sex, interracial marriage, and have four times more stds than its male counterpart, who are all introverted virgins who cope with shit like anime and video games.
This