Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Possible largest ever banwave on Reddit incoming

• Thread starter Deleted member 27204
  • Start date
didn't they already ban all of the non-SJW subs though? the only active one I can think of is r/consumeproduct. everything else on reddit is either mindless entertainment for retards, echo chambers like IT and insanely shitty right wing subs that have like 20 subscribers and 3 posts in them

Tbh I hope Reddit becomes unusable so that I don’t have to go on there to ask questions anymore

Imagine caring about cuckit.

Whatever new incel subs that popped up after shortcells... LOL.

I hope they ban inceltear

Imagine caring about cuckit.

Whatever new incel subs that popped up after shortcells... LOL.
incel presence on reddit has been dead ever since the original shortcels got banned a few months ago. that was when I started using co. idk why anyone is still trying to maintain blackpilled subs there JFL

didn't they already ban all of the non-SJW subs though? the only active one I can think of is r/consumeproduct. everything else on reddit is either mindless entertainment for retards, echo chambers like IT and insanely shitty right wing subs that have like 20 subscribers and 3 posts in them
There are quite a few left so that's probably why the banwave will be so huge. It honestly sucks because Reddit has a lot of community's I would have liked to join if it wasn't so cucked.

There are quite a few left so that's probably why the banwave will be so huge. It honestly sucks because Reddit has a lot of community's I would have liked to join if it wasn't so cucked.

Ruqqus incel communities have very few users or posts, bitchute and gab is full of tradcucks, trp.red is mostly inactive, and any incel or manosphere subs on reddit are getting canned while brigaders from other subs are free to come in the (yet) unbanned subs and bully the users.

They are literally driving manosphere and incel sub users to .co

Last edited:
I think it's a larp and here's a thread someone else made before you.

Oh shit I didn't see that earlier thread.

It could be a larp but when such announcements are made usually within a few days to a week a lot of 'problematic' subs are banned.

Reddit admins have banned all shortcells backup subs on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, so I expect to hear about more banning of incel and manosphere related subs soon.
They usually start each banwave when people in the subs have their guard down.

I dont care about the bitching of right wing white pussies most of them are evangelical jew cocksuckers they deserve to get treated like minorities in their country do they really think jews do care about their shitty prophecies :feelskek::feelskek: jews will left the usa in ruins when they completely take control in the middle east and dont need their backing and blowjob anymore Yeah thats what awaits usa in the future it will only get worse and its justified fuck all of you

I dont care about the bitching of right wing white pussies most of them are evangelical jew cocksuckers they deserve to get treated like minorities in their country do they really think jews do care about their shitty prophecies :feelskek::feelskek: jews will left the usa in ruins when they completely take control in the middle east and dont need their backing and blowjob anymore Yeah thats what awaits usa in the future it will only get worse and its justified fuck all of you

I posted this because usually when right wing subs are taken down, incel and manosphere subs aren't far behind from the chopping block.

I posted this because usually when right wing subs are taken down, incel and manosphere subs aren't far behind from the chopping block.
True but we've already been kicked out from reddit yea sure there is still some cucks that opens incel subs there and regularly gets banned JFL :feelskek: Only incel sub's name is literally incelswithouthate they are keep trying so hard to get accepted by them its actually fucking cringe if they dont want you there then just fucking leave

Jews consider you just as much a “Nazi” as those “right wingers” you hate so much just because you’re here on this forum.

Doesn’t even matter to them if you’re non white and or even consider yourself a Marxist/communist/leftist/SJW soy slurping cuck.

That you identify as an incel means you’re a right wing pro white racist Nazi as far as they are concerned.

r/soyboys is pretty gud ngl

Doesn’t even matter to them if you’re non white and or even consider yourself a Marxist/communist/leftist/SJW soy slurping cuck.

That you identify as an incel means you’re a right wing pro white racist Nazi as far as they are concerned.

This is true and nothing can change their minds. As far as they are concerned, the people that are trying to boot anyone off social media that says something that could make women look bad believe everyone that expresses opinions that are considered 'unacceptable' and 'bigoted' are inherently bad, irredeemable people.

JFL at using social media in 2020

like I give two fucks

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back