Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Lol @ this chad widow on Reddit.

Kek at least the comments are based. That's a first for redditards :feelskek:

When even redditors know you should break up :feelskek:

Oh my God that's fucking terrible. My heart just dropped for that guy. Walk away from that bitch and never look back. This guy must have a small dick or some shit

For my mental sanity I will keep avoiding reddit reposting

That's brutal as fuck

Jfl this retard doesn't think she was cheating on him either. Fucking ragefuel :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

remember that it slipped out and she put it back in and was screaming his name and calling him daddy and begging him to cum inside her but now will have only sex with you once every 3 months and you have to convince her to do so

remember that it slipped out and she put it back in and was screaming his name and calling him daddy and begging him to cum inside her but now will have only sex with you once every 3 months and you have to convince her to do so
Absolutely ragefuel
Just thinking about being in a scenario like this makes my blood fucking boil

It’s cool seeing how even with how woke and gay most people are nowadays that there are still many black pilled guys with brains, even on reddit telling the truth