Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Expect lots of reddit refugees the coming weeks.

AnonAutist

AnonAutist

bzzzzzt
★★★★★
Word on the street is that there is a big purge planned tomorrow in the name of 'anti-racism' but they'll use this to get rid of more subreddits they don't like. I guess all the incel-related subs will go.

p2doc1q3hn751.jpg

jfl reddit is already an echo chamber and a playground for shills, who the fuck do they even want to ban?

Stalinist fascist censorship, just like the rest of all other soy media platforms. Liberals have become what they feared the most.

Stalinist fascist censorship, just like the rest of all other soy media platforms. Liberals have become what they feared the most.

I hate how pc and pro fag everything is becoming on the internet despite reddit having numerous nfsw subreddits that are somehow accepted

Reddit thinks they're trying to be non-racist by doing this. The actual result is they are exacerbating the problem by doing this.

If you kick these people out of these subs, they're not automatically not going to be racist. They're going to find another place to be racist. A place where it's even more dangerous and even less moderated. Like where do they think these racists go? This out of sight out of mind shit is dangerous. That's why Trump won in the first place, because media ignored literally all of the middle of America.

So yeah reddit thinks they are creating a better world. No, reddit is contributing to the political divide.

I doubt we'll see a significant influx. If this is true, most of the subs banned won't be related to inceldom or the blackpill. All of the incel subs are already gone anyways. We didn't even see a huge spike after the death of braincels if irc. Anyways, remember when people used to mock progressives for a lack of conviction? I think we should have just been quiet and enjoyed those days

Reddit thinks they're trying to be non-racist by doing this. The actual result is they are exacerbating the problem by doing this.

If you kick these people out of these subs, they're not automatically not going to be racist. They're going to find another place to be racist. A place where it's even more dangerous and even less moderated. Like where do they think these racists go? This out of sight out of mind shit is dangerous. That's why Trump won in the first place, because media ignored literally all of the middle of America.

So yeah reddit thinks they are creating a better world. No, reddit is contributing to the political divide.
Reddit believes that their hivemind/echo chamber opinion represents the US. It's why they were shocked when bernie lost ... TWICE :feelsseriously:
I doubt we'll see a significant influx. If this is true, most of the subs banned won't be related to inceldom or the blackpill. All of the incel subs are already gone anyways. We didn't even see a huge spike after the death of braincels if irc. Anyways, remember when people used to mock progressives for a lack of conviction? I think we should have just been quiet and enjoyed those days
If anything 4chan might get flooded. But that site is already reddit 2.0

Classic gestapo tactics. This new "civil rights" movement will be the end of whatever we have left of "Free Speech", which isn't much.

Reddit believes that their hivemind/echo chamber opinion represents the US. It's why they were shocked when bernie lost ... TWICE :feelsseriously:

If anything 4chan might get flooded. But that site is already reddit 2.0
BAHAHAHAHA based! Fucking thinking Bernie was actually going to do shit.

we're going to be the next 8chan I bet, but for incels.

LifeFuel for serge

There are a lot of Forever Alone, TFL and incelswithhate type of subreddits still active, and actively patrolled by IT and other witch hunters.