Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Possible incel trait: low iq

P

packardD

mentally ill
-
I have been rotting in my room for so long it seems like brains are starting to literally rot. For example during philosophy classes I don’t understand shit, I don’t understand anything. It seems like everyone is 5 times smarter than me, I can’t even solve 67+87 without using a calculator

Incel trait: either very low IQ or very high IQ.

same. it was suifuel finding out im retarded and my familiy is hiding it from me

I have been rotting in my room for so long it seems like brains are starting to literally rot. For example during philosophy classes I don’t understand shit, I don’t understand anything. It seems like everyone is 5 times smarter than me, I can’t even solve 67+87 without using a calculator
yeah i feel like this torture is just making me more stupid then ever before

I'm mentally slow, lack common sense, I have brain fog and I overthink everything. Autism is a fucking curse, but I definitely have more than just that.

I'm mentally slow, lack common sense, I have brain fog and I overthink everything. Autism is a fucking curse, but I definitely have more than just that.
Exactly. I have Aspergers

same. it was suifuel finding out im retarded and my familiy is hiding it from me
My mom only told me I was diagnosed with aspergers when I was 15 (always knew i had it though). She kept lying to me about how my loneliness was caused by my autism and not because of my retarded looking ugly face :reeeeee:

My mom only told me I was diagnosed with aspergers when I was 15 (always knew i had it though). She kept lying to me about how my loneliness was caused by my autism and not because of my retarded looking ugly face :reeeeee:
why is she doing it. even moms do this to us

Imagine if they know you're literally retarded but keep gaslighting you why don't you achieve same level of success as popular kids in school

I don’t even know 8 x 7 off the top of my head.