Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Possible cure for baldness (January 2023)

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/news/health/baldness-could-soon-cured-after-8008513

Baldness (Alopecia) is a condition that affects 50% of males and 25% of females by the time that they're 50. Unlike females, male SMV drops to 0 the moment they lose their hair (that is because no man has ever said "ewww, she's bald" and then refused to consider her, while toilets vomit when seeing bald or balding men). Because this is not affecting toilets (well, 1 in 4 is technically a lot but toilets don't care if they get bald) a cure for baldness is very slow to come, but thankfully a number of breakthroughs have been discovered in the past few years. Maybe by the time that most of us are older baldness will already be cured, we can hope.

Time to cavemanmax boys. Ooga booga mother fuckers.

My father is balding. I saw my mother had already bought some shampoos against balding for HERSELF.
Life is a torture for me. I don't want to live as an ugly dicklet balding virgin in my forties...

Attachments

• 1547460184151868163.jpg
    1547460184151868163.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 4
28 year old male here. Prolly Norwood 1 or 2 depending on the angle but I can hide it really well. I’m also curry which means balding genes are inherent. My father is fully bald, he was nw4 at age 28. I have retained most of my hair thanks to the following every day regiment from age 19:

1. 1mg finasteride
2. 5% minoxidil
3. I tab saw palmetto

I see guys who are 2-3 years younger than me all curry and have lost all their hair to the point they’ve shaved it off. They are all manlets on top of being curry and have now lost hair too. It’s a cold world boyo.
https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/news/health/baldness-could-soon-cured-after-8008513

Baldness (Alopecia) is a condition that affects 50% of males and 25% of females by the time that they're 50. Unlike females, male SMV drops to 0 the moment they lose their hair (that is because no man has ever said "ewww, she's bald" and then refused to consider her, while toilets vomit when seeing bald or balding men). Because this is not affecting toilets (well, 1 in 4 is technically a lot but toilets don't care if they get bald) a cure for baldness is very slow to come, but thankfully a number of breakthroughs have been discovered in the past few years. Maybe by the time that most of us are older baldness will already be cured, we can hope.

28 year old male here. Prolly Norwood 1 or 2 depending on the angle but I can hide it really well. I’m also curry which means balding genes are inherent. My father is fully bald, he was nw4 at age 28. I have retained most of my hair thanks to the following every day regiment from age 19:

1. 1mg finasteride
2. 5% minoxidil
3. I tab saw palmetto

I see guys who are 2-3 years younger than me all curry and have lost all their hair to the point they’ve shaved it off. They are all manlets on top of being curry and have now lost hair too. It’s a cold world boyo.
Curries have some of the best hair genetics in the world. You just got the short end of the stick

Curries have some of the best hair genetics in the world. You just got the short end of the stick
Eh I don’t know. Many curries I see are bald. I know curries I went to uni with you were in junior years that have lost all their hair at 25. I’m not sure what you mean by best hair genetics. Curries prolly have it worse than whites in my opinion when it comes to hair loss. I had used Ashley and Martin when I was younger and more than half the guys who were their clients happened to be curry. Coincidence?

Eh I don’t know. Many curries I see are bald. I know curries I went to uni with you were in junior years that have lost all their hair at 25. I’m not sure what you mean by best hair genetics. Curries prolly have it worse than whites in my opinion when it comes to hair loss. I had used Ashley and Martin when I was younger and more than half the guys who were their clients happened to be curry. Coincidence?
I see tons of boomer curries with perfect NW0 hairlines. Most people I see irl also have good hairlines and whites probably have the worst hair genes

I see tons of boomer curries with perfect NW0 hairlines. Most people I see irl also have good hairlines and whites probably have the worst hair genes
Idk where you live. I live in a suburban Australia that is at least 60-70% curry and I can attest to their subhumanity. I’m barely 5ft8 and I height mog 90% of currys. I also see 1 in 3 currys under 40 being fully bald. That in itself is a meme because currys have bad ageing genetics. Truly the most subhuman race on earth: but they are expert copers who use religion and spirituality to keep going

My father is balding. I saw my mother had already bought some shampoos against balding for HERSELF.
Life is a torture for me. I don't want to live as an ugly dicklet balding virgin in my forties...

ROAoverlord

Banned​

-
JoinedDec 13, 2021Posts696

Last seen Today at 1:04 AM

Reminder that I'm a balding monkey

i wish i started taking fin minox and everything else like crazy when i started balding even if it was going to give me ED (i didnt feel my weenie 2 days into fin bc im a fatass low T). now im bald on top of it

i wish i started taking fin minox and everything else like crazy when i started balding even if it was going to give me ED (i didnt feel my weenie 2 days into fin bc im a fatass low T). now im bald on top of it
If it makes you feel better I've been on fin since 18 and still been NW5 since 23 :feelsrope:

There is a cure.

Hair Transplant

Hair thickening shampoo/conditioner

Saw Palmetto

Oral Minoxidil and Finasteride combo helps prevent hair loss for 86% of men

Duastride which is 3x more effective than finasteride taken alone