Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Possibility of a relationship made me want to try in life (but then I got blackpilled)

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
I don’t want to be a degenerate prolactin filled gigacoomer.
But since I can’t get in a relationship with a woman that loves me, what else is there left for me in this world?
I remember when this girl was talking to me in college (she used me to get better grades, still khhtv) I never fapped at all the entire year because it felt wrong to do so, even though we weren’t even dating or even close to talking about.
But I’m such a teravirgin, that I thought a girl wanting to be in my presence meant she liked me, and I wanted to be the best version of myself and not a cumbrain, with a much more attentive and focused mind.
But after she stopped talking to me after our final exams, I got super depressed and eventually went back to fapping which numbed my emotional pain.
It’s over buddy boyos, there is no hope for me. Not only are relationships one of the most meaningful things you can have in life, but even the possibility of ever achieving one made me want to try hard and give up bad habits.
But now that I know I have no chance at ever getting a woman because of blackpill knowledge, I fap myself to sleep so I won’t turn into an emotional simp in front of my parents or coworkers.
It’s as Saint Hamudi said, I was born and my life was over.
:cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::blackpill:

I don’t want to be a degenerate prolactin filled gigacoomer.
But since I can’t get in a relationship with a woman that loves me, what else is there left for me in this world?
I remember when this girl was talking to me in college (she used me to get better grades, still khhtv) I never fapped at all the entire year because it felt wrong to do so, even though we weren’t even dating or even close to talking about.
But I’m such a teravirgin, that I thought a girl wanting to be in my presence meant she liked me, and I wanted to be the best version of myself and not a cumbrain, with a much more attentive and focused mind.
But after she stopped talking to me after our final exams, I got super depressed and eventually went back to fapping which numbed my emotional pain.
It’s over buddy boyos, there is no hope for me. Not only are relationships one of the most meaningful things you can have in life, but even the possibility of ever achieving one made me want to try hard and give up bad habits.
But now that I know I have no chance at ever getting a woman because of blackpill knowledge, I fap myself to sleep so I won’t turn into an emotional simp in front of my parents or coworkers.
It’s as Saint Hamudi said, I was born and my life was over.
:cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::blackpill:
Jfl. The same thing happened to me, when i was bluepilled I fell in love and joined nofap in the name of "muh lady" but she laughed at my height one day when I said I was thinking about being a cop and I realized she NEVER would love a midget fuck like me. Hearing those words was so brutal that I fell into masturbation again and became addicted.

Fucking brutal :feelsrope:
I thought she was the unicorn because she was quite mature for her age and treated me well, but even an "exception" would never love a ugly brown midget like me. It's truly over for me.

I thought she was the unicorn because she was quite mature for her age and treated me well, but even an "exception" would never love a ugly brown midget like me. It's truly over for me.
AWALT. i just read ur bio 5'3... idk how to cheer u up man but i think it is over.

water is kinda wet ngl

Jfl. The same thing happened to me, when i was bluepilled I fell in love and joined nofap in the name of "muh lady" but she laughed at my height one day when I said I was thinking about being a cop and I realized she NEVER would love a midget fuck like me. Hearing those words was so brutal that I fell into masturbation again and became addicted.
Beyond brutal. Well, at least she didn’t make fun of me. But my parents do, so doesn’t even matter.

water is kinda wet ngl
I’m just giving life xp stuff that I went through, and how brutal it was.

I think a lot of people here can relate. A lot of us have had hope at some point and then been devastated when we learned it was all false. It's the hope that kills us a lot of the time.
Not only are relationships one of the most meaningful things you can have in life
You have to remember though if you take out the sexual aspect then a modern foid is basically a bad fucking roommate.

Imagine you were asexual and had no attraction to anybody and you were forced to houseshare and spend time with someone who is self centred, lazy, moans and complains constantly and wants to control you. I know some chads and chadlites whose girlfriends have got pregnant, put weight on and look like a dried up sack of spuds and now the guy has to put up with shit from someone 24/7 who he is not even attracted to.

Getting prime pussy on the regular is the most enviable life to be honest rather than a long term relationship, in my opinion of course.

Accepting the truth about female nature can the liberating, it was for me. Now, whenever I meet a foid, because I know their nature, I don't allow myself to become attached. If I am treated like shit by one, it never affects me emotionally. It drives them wild when you don't react to their aggression and brush them off.

Accepting the truth about female nature can the liberating, it was for me. Now, whenever I meet a foid, because I know their nature, I don't allow myself to become attached. If I am treated like shit by one, it never affects me emotionally. It drives them wild when you don't react to their aggression and brush them off.
This I agree with 100%.

I think a lot of people here can relate. A lot of us have had hope at some point and then been devastated when we learned it was all false. It's the hope that kills us a lot of the time.

You have to remember though if you take out the sexual aspect then a modern foid is basically a bad fucking roommate.

Imagine you were asexual and had no attraction to anybody and you were forced to houseshare and spend time with someone who is self centred, lazy, moans and complains constantly and wants to control you. I know some chads and chadlites whose girlfriends have got pregnant, put weight on and look like a dried up sack of spuds and now the guy has to put up with shit from someone 24/7 who he is not even attracted to.

Getting prime pussy on the regular is the most enviable life to be honest rather than a long term relationship, in my opinion of course.
maybe, but my brain just thinks my mom was good, therefore it is the ideal.

which is based tbh
:feelsaww:

Nothing man, nothing:feelsbadman:

we deserve to be loved, don’t care what any faggot says:feelsUnreal:
Broly

JFL, nice new avi

I act the same way with random foids now as well

I was always paranoid and never let anyone use me for anything (male or female) since I was 14. I'm 18 now, no friends, KHHV, not fapping (i just dont want it enjoyable anymore, I spend most of my time either going on long walks in the woods, studying or playing vidya), and I'm just about to finish my secondary school.

I was always paranoid and never let anyone use me for anything (male or female) since I was 14. I'm 18 now, no friends, KHHV, not fapping (i just dont want it enjoyable anymore, I spend most of my time either going on long walks in the woods, studying or playing vidya), and I'm just about to finish my secondary school.
You are still in highschool?
Get off this forum JFL

Doesn’t matter, a huge number of people lose their virginity in college.
I'm more likely to cure cancer by eating dog shit than loose virginity (ever, excluding a hooker)

I'm more likely to cure cancer by eating dog shit than loose virginity (ever, excluding a hooker)
JFL did you take influence for your title from mine?

I have literally no reason to care about this life at all without a relationship. No reason to put in effort, to take care of myself etc.

I'm just waiting for it to end.

Robot waifus.

You should try nofap if coomer is interefering with your daily schedule

Exactly. That is one of the good things I learned when I used to be a mstow. I don't even look at them in public (to prevent ego boost). It's one of the few copes I have.
What is the point of caring about foid opinions when they are instinctively disgusted and biased against you?
They are just barking dogs

Exactly. That is one of the good things I learned when I used to be a mstow. I don't even look at them in public (to prevent ego boost). It's one of the few copes I have.
What is the point of caring about foid opinions when they are instinctively disgusted and biased against you?
They are just barking dogs
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: