Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Pop punk is more depressing than depressive suicidal black metal

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Still listening to it sometimes, like in old [not so] good days, but it so unfit to my life, which had not enough of those happy pop punk teen vibes with girls and all, and thats after absolutely lonely teen years. It reminds of how fucked everything was, how painfully mogged by my alcocomrades, who dating from teen years, with teen girls. They had life, and I marked for life by lost importantt time, whatever happens. "Mature women" my ass, nasty slutcunts, it is insult when someone offers to try go after them. You blet give me compensation for my not received teen love i teen years blet. Gas roasties, gas cucks

roastie on cover eh, never really liked pop punk anyway maybe for a year when i was 14

I'm not a fan of pop punk tbh

It brings me back to my youth, when i still had hope. The music videos were potent suicide fuel.

I love early 2000s pop punk music, but the lyricism sucks. It's always about girls and I don't like that. Nowadays, they don't make pop punk like they used to. Now bands like Neck Deep, Trash Boat, and other bands that use harsher vocals are considered pop punk and I don't like those bands.

roastie on cover eh, never really liked pop punk anyway maybe for a year when i was 14

The whore's name is Janine Lindemuller.

I don't like listening to music that reminds me of happier times either. I used to listen to a lot of synthwave when i thought that i would be a young millionaire.

I always loved pop punk. Green Day, Sum-41, Blink-182 were my favorite bands. Never found this music depressing

It's fucking gay to like these shit bands for normie scum tbhngldedsrs

i used to masterbate to this album cover

pop punk sucks tho