Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Poorcel trait: There's no mom's basement for you to dwell in

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
Poorcels like me live in small houses. I was surprised when I saw that the average American lived in such a big house, comprising of a garage, attic, backyard, etc. And most Americans own cars which was shocking to me.

I am from a middle income family in Riceland but never sat in a car before. Small house, no car, no gf, no friends, that is the life of a poor ricecel.

Last edited:
I had to make my own basement with nothing but a rusty shovel and shitty concrete

I had to make my own basement with nothing but a rusty shovel and shitty concrete
That's impressive, but it's illegal for me to do that, I do not own land

I'm not a poorcel but don't have a basement

Poorcels like me live in small houses. I was surprised when I saw that the average American lived in such a big house, comprising of a garage, attic, backyard, etc. And most Americans own cars which was shocking to me.

I am from a middle income family in Riceland but never sat in a car before. Small house, no car, no gf, no friends, that is the life of a poor ricecel.
:yes:

Truecel:yes:
All the first worldcels are fakecels.

Just get an apartment bro, Take The Apartment Pill