Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Murder in my basement. It has to be.

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
I thought of kicking my soccer ball in my basement for a while cause basically I'd be lazy as fuck all day and I felt like giving it a go.

I go there, weird noises came obviously and it's dark too, it was like afternoon, I tried to be alert, you know this scary shit get you hyped up so you wanna do it nonetheless, sometimes you gotta quit all that bullshit and do it.

So, I kicked it for a while near a CCTV camera, this was the lower basement by the way and I was almost trapped there, I went there alone top to the bottom one.

This was much worse than my previous house and constant shit always happenin, like water noises etc.

I kicked it twice shooting at a black spot on the wall and basically way behind the wall was the exit and there was a blind side for me, basically I couldn't look back, cause that's my blind side, that was also where the exit was, so the exit far away and I kept shooting.

Then I got tired of the fucking air, it's disgusting and I couldn't breath so I was like fuck it let's go back to the upper basement.

I never really checked the blind side behind the lift, the lift faced one way and that's where my car was, quite lucky it was near the exit.

So I went deep into the other side and there were multiple exits I went and obviously there was some spooky shit, like cmon it was the basement and it wasn't even daytime... don't expect so much from me.

I go in, three weird exits, just doors, doors on my left, 3 doors like it's almost like the corner far away.

There was a pipeline near me, next to the cars and my hopes of kicking the ball there was gone, I knew I couldn't just kick it at the doors.

From here on, everything was standstill, my skin got weird, hair got up and I got scared, I knew the lift was nowhere near me.

I'm about to go forward and explore a bit more, I loved that feeling of getting to know more. Blood or what seems to be.

Pause.

It was like someone was BEATEN to a pulp, literally, it's complete red tons of it, no water around, nothing of the sort.

I knew.

My heart almost stopped.

I got so paranoid of my surroundings, I couldn't.

I tiptoed real fast and the lift was coming from the 4th floor down there.

I stood there for a minute.

That minute was the longest minute of my life. If that made sense at all, you know too.

Also there was a bang on the lift entry after it closed.

I'm just scared now, I don't know who removed the body what happened, I don't know anymore, I'm just fearful of the people who's cars are parked near it. The guy probably knows in and out and he probably was at the CCTV and has already planned on killing me.

It’s probably just red mold. :feelsthink:

It looks like blood, red liquid, might be although it's not that dry
Google image search red basement mold.

It often looks like a murder or mass murder just took place as it greatly resembles wet pooling blood. :feelsclown:

Google image search red basement mold.

It often looks like a murder or mass murder just took place as it greatly resembles wet pooling blood. :feelsclown:
It doesn't really look like it but there's a high chance honestly. I kinda want it to be true honestly makes it funny, but there's high chance of you being right. I hope you're right.