Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If you have to try, it's over

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★

"
I will be 31 years old in two months, and the virtual age is 32 years old. I always thought it was very strange. I have seen many boys who have houses and cars, and are under 170 in height. They will be introduced to single mothers. Why is it not my turn? ????
I need a degree. I have a bachelor's degree in EE
If I want a house, I’m still renting a house, because I don’t know if I will get married and have children in the future. I don’t know my needs yet, but I spent 21 million to buy an office and 3 million to build 12 suites. The monthly rent is 140,000, and there is no mortgage.
If I want a car, I have a Porsche SUV, of course a foreign exchange car.
If I want a career, I have a small business that earns 300,000 to 500,000 yuan a month.
There are currently 6 employees, and they are still contributing to the society.
Although my height is only 165, the market doesn't seem to be that bad, and it doesn't even have the value of being used.
I was invited by a friend to eat hot pot at his house tonight. One of them has a girlfriend with a female friend who has two children.
The single mother, the child's parents, Gu, said that they would introduce them to me.
I finally got certified as a betabuxx, at least I still have the value of being used, of course, a technical gun girl.
My words are, my brother and brother both have sons, I don’t need to have them, but I will write a will in the future, and I will give me three concubines for my property, and I will not help take care of other people’s children. , In addition, the relationship should be able to continue talking, start to find a bunch of topics that she is not interested in, and let her shoot me.
It was obviously the introducer who discriminated against my appearance, but I was still very happy, at least I was a successful person in the society, not too bad, not even qualified to be an ATM."

Last edited:
It is over for rice cels sorry