Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Poor excuse of a man

M

malakai

Banned
-
I’m 21. An adult.

The eldest out of all my cousins(except 1) but importantly, the man of my home. I graduated school ‘14 but what have I done since then? Rot. I held one baking job that lasted a week, a sales job that lasted six weeks and then they gave me the boot.

I see a Fmoid shrink every week who no doubt thinks I am pathetic. I have no friends of either gender, and used to have to beg girls to speak to me online. I don’t even have the energy to cry; I think some people just are born beta, and this was just my time.

Now I spend every day in my room like a true NEET, a life filled with regret and it hurts. It hurts because this path could have been avoided. (No brag) but I’m white and tall so idk how I managed to fuck up with those Genetics. I fear the future because, I told myself I would make a change this year but it’s april. I miss the friends I used to have, miss the one girl I trusted online until I found out she resides in California (kek). If I could just revert to being 18 I would turn this shit around

"I see a Fmoid shrink"

"I’m white and tall"

OP, please.

I'm 26. It doesn't get better.

Let me guess. Being white makes it easier and I should have loads of pussy right?
Yawn
Not loads of pussy but at least one, especially because you're also tall.

Do you get anything at all out of seeing a roast beef psychologist? Other than female company I guess.

Well at least you graduated, some people on here dropped out of high school or college. Not saying that's gonna help you find a gf but better than being poorcel.

May I ask where are you from?

Do you get anything at all out of seeing a roast beef psychologist? Other than female company I guess.
Surely a turd that is tall is still ultimately just a turd? Femoids are sluts who want the best of all attributes.

I’m really Aspie so I think that does some damage

She’s helped a bit yeah