Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Poopoo peepee (another whiny self centered, unoriginal, low IQ thread by Gyros_Pretcel)

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
I honestly can't cope anymore.

Even if I would be able to solve anything I am so far behind and you just will get treated worse for it in all regards, despite having it already hard enough.

I lost so many years timewise, my health declined so immensely and I will probably die early. There is nothing, what I can do about this. I lost triple in this regard.

My levels of hate for normie society are over 9000.

I need to look back and reappraise so many things, confront so many people to solve my problems, but also to seek legal compensation. Why am I such a cuck?

I get slight headwind and it scares the shit out of me.

Ye, ye, I know what the usual suspects will say, if I call ableism. :soy::soy::soy: The simple fact is I am not build for this world and professionals should have known better.

Why do I have to be such a spineless cuck? I don't know for sure what is wrong with me, my parents and childhood overall were not the best and I probably have a comparatively slight form of autism and many physical problems, but what is so wrong with me? Narcissim (I read narcissists, who were confronted with being a looser fail totally) , social anxiety, avoidant personality disorder, adhd. God knows what. It's just tooo much everything is spinning. Am I overtreated? IDK hardly really just did one year normal therapy. Mental health hospital was useless bs. Group Therapy suifuel. Psychoeducation okay, I guess?

I just don't make meaningful progress not even in bureaucratic things, it is just all to emotionally disturbing. I tried my best over the last year, but it is just no enough. :reeeeee:

I will start to alcoholmaxx again, there is no other way as I see it. My alert levels are overly far to high (hello high cortisone).

Incoherent pointless rant. I planned to write about something different, but by chance I encountered a series of high octane gluten free suifuel, questioning my existence. It is just to much. I also had this heart thing again.

I'd really like to paint a coherent picture of my life or situation, but I am really to dumb to produce anything. My grades are okay my IQ too. But here I am one of the worst writers of the forum. Am I just an IQ fraud with not existing crystalline intelligence? Why is it so hard for me to remember stuff long term or come up with some shit of your own past when you need it.

Even other peoples mental illnesses mog me in their melancholic suffering and philosophical sophistication. JFL.

I wish there would be more positive content idk...

Reich coping doesn't seem tooo dumb anymore jfl. I just need something I can look forward too. :cryfeels:

Last edited:
Same boat boyo, honeslty there really isn't anything to look for, every cope runs out. I really do hope I die soon because there's no point in living, whether I become rich or poor, I am beyond repair, years of bullying and shitty upbringing made me hate life to the core.
Number 1 enemy was helicopter parenting, I have no backbone or anything, fuck my life

I've had to accept whatever moderate success I can achieve. I've mostly given up on foids. I consider them a source of discomfort more than pleasure. All you can do is do the best with what you have.

>poopoo peepee

Ok

Attachments

• meme-1.png
    meme-1.png
    131.8 KB · Views: 5
When you know that your physical body is either beyond repair or you'll never have enough money to repair it, it's so over. Life itself isn't "life" anymore, it hasn't been for a long time and you can't remember what "life" feels like. You "life" now is just a long series of postponed suicides. That's what every day is for us, it's not a "day", it's just another wasted opportunity to set ourselves free.