Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Poll

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date

The IRL VERSION of this image is pointed at Colvin76's Head. Colvin76 is alone. What should happen?

• PULL THE TRIGGER

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • PULL THE TRIGGER

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • PULL THE TRIGGER

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • PULL THE TRIGGER

• PULL THE TRIGGER

• PULL THE TRIGGER

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • PULL THE TRIGGER

• PULL THE TRIGGER

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PULL THE TRIGGER

• PULL THE TRIGGER

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Those threads sound like larp (except the tinder one lool). Why'd that girl call you a nigger? Why leave that context out? Is she a vicious normie and you get picked on by many people? Does she have a personal grudge against you? Just a cunt to everyone? Racist school? Why cold approach at high school age? That's not how kids your age get laid you autist.

I'm gonna laff when you get laid your first week of uni to some drunk liberal girl looking to get blacked by a tall gymaxxed ogre such as yourself. That's what happened to lthelthe another gymmaxxed 18yo (he was also upperclass/richcel i think) who made autistic ass youngcel posts and railed against "degeneracy" all day until the day he got laid at a party early into his freshman year. Also happened to @whogivsafucc from his lab partner. Do you have friends? If so that proves that you're capable of socializing and socialcirclemaxxing unlike me who barely even spoke to a person until I got a job at 19years old already having gotten kicked from uni.

Those threads sound like larp (except the tinder one lool). Why'd that girl call you a nigger? Why leave that context out? Is she a vicious normie and you get picked on by many people? Does she have a personal grudge against you? Just a cunt to everyone? Racist school? Why cold approach at high school age? That's not how kids your age get laid you autist.

I'm gonna laff when you get laid your first week of uni to some drunk liberal girl looking to get blacked by a tall gymaxxed ogre such as yourself. That's what happened to lthelthe another gymmaxxed 18yo (he was also upperclass/richcel i think) who made autistic ass youngcel posts and railed against "degeneracy" all day until the day he got laid at a party early into his freshman year. Also happened to @whogivsafucc from his lab partner. Do you have friends? If so that proves that you're capable of socializing and socialcirclemaxxing unlike me who barely even spoke to a person until I got a job at 19years old already having gotten kicked from uni.
176cm / 5'9.25" is NOT tall you fucking retard. 176cm is MANLET. Why fucking planet are you on? I can't take anything you say seriously.

And no, I'm not a richcel you fucking retard.

176cm / 5'9.25" is NOT tall you fucking retard. 176cm is MANLET. Why fucking planet are you on? I can't take anything you say seriously.

And no, I'm not a richcel you fucking retard.
I thought you were 6ft+ for some reason. still mogs me. I didnt say you were richcel sperg. I see every sign that you will ascend in uni and forget about this place.

I thought you were 6ft+ for some reason. still mogs me. I didnt say you were richcel sperg. I see every sign that you will ascend in uni and forget about this place.
Bullshit.

Name your stupid "signs" that you believe in.

Bullshit.

Name your stupid "signs" that you believe in.
Youngcel posting autismo "blackpills" backed up by larpy sounding stories
Isn't completely socially ostracized and hasn't been to uni, where it's easiest to get laid by far in your entire life.
brags about how buff they are

You should be hoping I'm right. You want to post on this forum another 20 yrs?

JFL this is just your cope for trying to deny I'm truecel
Isn't completely socially ostracized and hasn't been to uni, where it's easiest to get laid by far in your entire life.
THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT. I WAS THE LEAST POPULAR GUY IN HIGH SCHOOL. I HAVE NO FRIENDS.
hasn't been to uni, where it's easiest to get laid by far in your entire life.
Disagree. High School is the easiest time and I failed that. Uni is 10x harder because foids have full access to Chads and are away from home.
More bullshit lies. occasionally mentioning my weight (164lb-167lb or 74kg-76kg) is not "bragging about being buff" you goddamn pathetic shit-eating lying retard.

75kg at 176cm (165lb at 5'9.25") isn't even big you retarded lying piece of shit.

Anyway, why are you out to get me and attacking me all of a sudden? what did I do to you?

Last edited:
^ Lol he didn't respond because rekt, proven wrong and destroyed. (I see you viewing and posting in other threads JFL)

:feelskek:

View attachment 231554 Example Image that will be part of the poll
Get some jeans and a pair of Jordans first and get yourself some black tanktops and white tanktops.

You should be hoping I'm right. You want to post on this forum another 20 yrs?
Been telling him this the entire time.

Nigga still in the womb as far as im concerned.

Last edited:
Get some jeans and a pair of Jordans first and get yourself some black tanktops and white tanktops.

Been telling him this the entire time.

Nigga still in the womb as far as im concerned.