Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [Poll] Would You Erase All Of Your Memories For 100 Billion Dollars?

Would You Take The Offer Stated In The Thread?

• Total voters
I immediately said yes irl before I even saw the part where you get $100 billion dollars in compensation. Tbh all I would need to do is boot up the ol’ LDAR station and scroll through my tabs/social media feed/recommended to regain a general feel of the kind of individual I was and the interests I had before I lost my memories

@Animecel2D @Ritalincel @shii410 @kikecel @Diocel @Pixycel thoughtlos mab

View attachment 646790
would do anything for a 100b holy shit, even for one billion lol.

but if you take that "huh huh would u suck dick for a million dollar dude lol" tier shit i wouldn't, my memories, both the bad and the very little good ones are what made me, well me. the man i am. so no i wouldnt, just gonna keep with my plan of living with the pain of the past while making the future as enjoyable as possible

also wouldnt that make (current) me dead and there's a new Dio who isnt me enjoying the cash and life? feel like its killing myself so another nigga that i dont know gets the cash

Last edited:
What kind of question is this? I mean, I have some good memories...but overall, wiping my memories would also wipe all the bad. I guess that would mean rediscovering the bad would be brutal again, since I'm not desensitised like I am today

But seriously though, with that money, you could have your own playboy mansion - why the fuck wouldn't you do that?!

I immediately said yes irl before I even saw the part where you get $100 billion dollars in compensation. Tbh all I would need to do is boot up the ol’ LDAR station and scroll through my tabs/social media feed/recommended to regain a general feel of the kind of individual I was and the interests I had before I lost my memories

@[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/3/3107.jpg?1641264881 [/UWSL]@Animecel2D @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/1/1795.jpg?1656726955 [/UWSL]@Ritalincel @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/25/25531.jpg?1655604640 [/UWSL]@shii410 @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/13/13837.jpg?1653511575 [/UWSL]@kikecel @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/23/23097.jpg?1660055749 [/UWSL]@Diocel @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/29/29526.jpg?1659931546 [/UWSL]@Pixycel thoughtlos mab
That's the same logic I had. Yea forgetting my family and past friends would be sad and all but none of my memories are of particular importance. I could probably gain a sense of my past self pretty quickly

Last edited:
So 100 billons to kill myself? Nah i can do it for free, lol.

If i had a time to expend that money, let's say two years. Then sure. I would do it 100%, with billons you can live more in two years than in all of your lifetime.

with ease. I'd do it for as little as 100 million

I look back and I can barely look at any good memories. Growing up broke, single, lonely, no vacations, no birthday parties, socially isolated etc etc. BRUH what the fuck I'd take it for less than 100 million even. All I do is wageslave like a stupid dog chasing a profession that will have me locked in for 10 years+, giv me this option rn I'd take it