Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory [POLL] Would you date a gorl who is very muscular and beefy and could crush ur bones

Would you date a very muscular gorl?

• Total voters
Yes. I will fuck a muscular whore

Obviously yes my gf (you can see in avi) is a muscular foid

Mortal kombat 9   mileena by shizzyzzzzzzart dcrxsqq pre

yeah and its good to see im not the only person here who played that game
Man of culture.
I would have enjoyed the game more if they lifted the level cap. Guess that's all you can get for early access:feelsbadman:

No. Not that it matters; S.R.B wouldn't date a beefy and muscular bipolar man who thought she was a deity.

I'll take anyone. Literally fucking anyone. Shit, I aim low as possible and still got nothing but god damn fucking rejection by 400 pound girls, girls in wheelchairs, a girl with serious cerebral palsy, a deformed girl, women in their 60s.......Any standards I once had were beaten out of me a long, long time ago. If plastic surgery doesn't get me somebody, anyone whose female and alive, I'm gonna kill myself and fucking livestream it for the world to see.

Last edited:

would you guys fuk her tbh?

Volcel if you wouldn't

fakecel if u wouldnt

This is volcels.is ?

Yeah if she's not steroid monster. Women naturally can't build insane muscles.

I probably could but lets be honest, women who are more muscular than men always take steroids and if a woman is taking steroids she is doing that to attract beefcake men. She is doing it so she can hang around men who take steroids too, because she is attracted to that hypermasculine trenbolone look. She isn't going to want a guy who benches less than 300 pounds.

Yes, little bit of musculature on female body can be extremely attractive. However if a woman is roid up like budybuilder, she end up just looking ugly

ngl would fuck any of the Terrier Triplets

no shit i would. ur a fakecel or volcel if u say otherwise. its also 1000x better than dating a landwhale

Yes, just not the the extreme (like bodybuilder or gym rat type)

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES:feelshaha:

This board would be a lot better off without the same handful of schizos spamming threads about whatever shounen manga they have a hateboner for that morning. Every day, and I mean EVERY DAY the same faggot wakes up and makes 3 HxH threads purely to bait. I'm sure he's not the only faggot who does that shit, just the most visible. I'm seeing similar shit with CSM, if there isn't a handful of retarded OPs calling CSM either overrated or the best thing ever then you can be sure as fuck some little boytoy will make some.

Last edited:
wheres biper(lossus)

No. Muscular foids look disgusting.

Attachments

• 1652426292478.jpeg
    1652426292478.jpeg
    116.9 KB · Views: 5
/attachments/1652426292478-jpeg.612953/?hash=135161aa6e9cdf46b01525a5df27356f
Chickenlo:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::feelsXmas::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::bigbrain::bigbrain::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::hax::hax::hax::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelskek::feelskek:
I think im gonna have to give you a warning and move your thread :feelshehe:

I think im gonna have to give you a warning and move your thread :feelshehe:
How about as a compromise we move it out of ID and into Must Read Discussion since it has 100+ votes:feelsthink: