Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [POLL] Which of these races/ethnicities do you hate the most?

Which one

• Total voters
As much as I hate my own race, sandnigger, niggers tend to be the worst, it is just a fact.

Mgqb0easg5ea1

Selfhating currycels are the worst

View attachment 1183229

Selfhating currycels are the worst
How is this guy self-hating?? He’s a retarded coper who thinks he’s white. 90% of Indian nationalists online are just like this, they somehow reconcile their EENDIAN PARIDE with this wantingness to disassociate their specific caste/regional grouping from rest of the curroid brown blob. It doesn’t mean they’re self-hating, just that they see themselves as better than other curries

Understandable why they are like that though
Crabs in a bucket mentality instilled by their parents and environment. Curry society is the most toxic on the planet

And you just summed up the issue with normalized delusion of curries perfectly
Crabs in a bucket mentality instilled by their parents and environment. Curry society is the most toxic on the planet
They’re aware that curries as a group are at the bottom of the barrel, but can’t accept that they themselves are

super-strong urge of theirs to disassociate their specific caste/regional grouping from rest of the curroid brown blob
They all have admixtures in truth none of them are close to having full Aryan ancestry

They’re aware that curries as a group are at the bottom of the barrel, but can’t accept that they themselves are
Still doesn't make them less selfhating. You're talking in circles now bhaiwa

They all have admixtures in truth none of them are close to having full Aryan ancestry
:yes::yes::yes:

A Kashmiri Pandit has less Yamnaya admixture than even a Maltese, Chechen, or Italian Jew jfl

Still doesn't make them less selfhating. You're talking in circles now bhaiwa
Hating just one aspect of yourself – even one as important to your identity as your race/ethnicity – does not make you self-hating. I’d wonder if you’d apply this same label to any of the millions of whites who’ve abandoned their native cultures in favor of Japanophilia and wiggerism

I hate niggers.

How is this guy self-hating?? He’s a retarded coper who thinks he’s white. 90% of Indian nationalists online are just like this, they somehow reconcile their EENDIAN PARIDE with this wantingness to disassociate their specific caste/regional grouping from rest of the curroid brown blob. It doesn’t mean they’re self-hating, just that they see themselves as better than other curries
aryan invasion theory backfired :feelskek:

Should have enabled multiple votes:lasereyes:

How is this guy self-hating??
If anything he's being arrogant over nothing JFL.
Turd worlders can't differentiate between having white skin and actually looking white (i.e. having caucasoid features).