Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which pill is the most brutal

Most Brutal pill

• Heightpill

Votes: 19 24.1%
  • Facepill

Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Dogpill

Votes: 13 16.5%
  • NTpill

Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Agepill

Votes: 8 10.1%
  • Wealthpill

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 8 10.1%

• Total voters
Facepill. No height, NT, age, or wealth for a subhuman face. Blackops 2 cel was 6'3 and he still was a meme. I knew a guy in my class who was obviously autistic and he still had friends and got to date and fuck foids because he was handsome, he was like 5'9. You can literally be a mute retard and if you are good looking, foids will still simp over you.
blackops2cels has a gf though. height > face

Nobody picks wealthpill, jfl.
Having money isn't what it used to be and you will still have to live with the fact females don't find you physically attractive no matter how much you have.

Which pill(s) are the most brutal ? I personally believe that the NTpill is the worst of them all.
Agepill is the most brutal because time doesn't stop for anyone. Even if it is nearly impossible to change our looks (outside of surgery), height, or nonNT status, age affects everyone and we can never turn the clock back. Ever. It scares me. I will only ever be young once, and currently my youth has been wasted by rotting away as an incel, despite everything I've tried to stop it.

Before we know it we will all be oldcels (unless we are already oldcels) and any microscopic chance of changing our lives will be gone forever. We will be pathetic husks who never truly had a chance to live. Our lives will have had no more worth than a person who spent all those years in prison probably.

Also voicepill, if you have a shitty voice nobody will take you seriously no matter how you look and foids will be repulsed by you. Not the most brutal but it's up there.

Last edited:
Dogpill, because it shows the dickpill is real. Height is irrelevant when you've got a BBC.
Why aren't the short black men pulling off all the white women like the tall black men are and most white women don't even mix out their race anyway it's just Jewish propaganda and these kids are believing in it I'm just shaking with disbelief

Dickpill. It's the ultimate pill. You can have it all - height, face, frame, money - but with a small dick you will never satisfy a woman sexually. Nothing comes FUCKING CLOSE. You can literally be the perfect Chad fuckboy, but without a >7 in penis with nice girth you are done for.
You will get sex and laid, of course, because you're still Chad Thundercock - but you will never make a woman orgasm. Not unless you lick her dirty hole for 5 minutes like a dog.

If you ever end up getting married, your bedroom will be dead due to your penis. You're setting yourself up for cuckolding. Literally. There is a reason why all tall men worry about their penises lmfao. Once height stops being a problem for a man, he'll start worrying about his dick. It always works like that.

Women will whore themselves behind your back for a Chad with bigger dick.

Last edited:
Why aren't the short black men pulling off all the white women like the tall black men are and most white women don't even mix out their race anyway it's just Jewish propaganda and these kids are believing in it I'm just shaking with disbelief
I explained this, because bitches don't know about the BBC. This is why the dogpill is profound because dogs whip it out. The truth of BCC is known.