Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [Poll] When someone ascends, were they really an Incel?

When someone ascends, were they really an Incel?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Urekkim

Urekkim

ThisLifeIsBoringcel
-
In my opinion, no.

If someone manages to ascend, they weren't an Incel in the first place, they just found a place to vent & act depressed until they found a gf.

If they get surgery I'd say yeah they were

My normie relatives are betabux.
My married incel tier friends are betabux.
What's the difference?

Truecels can't even be saved from surgeries

They were fakecels.

Real incels never get the chance to ascend unless its 1 in billion luck.

the answer is evident, unless they payed for a hooker or something more extreme like surgery

Ascension is impossible for actual incels. “Incels” who have properly ascended (no betabuxx) weren’t ever incels in the first place.

Yes. Incel =/= truecel.

not sure.plenty of white incels would ascend in asian 20 years ago without betabuxxing.it's a good question.

In my opinion, no.
If someone manages to ascend,
they weren't an Incel in the first place,
they just found a place to vent & act depressed until they found a gf.

Inceldom means a period of time (let's say a year) in which you do not wish to be wholly celibate but are unable to end your celibacy (implied: with someone you are attracted to, otherwise everyone would be fakecel because you could ascend with a porcupine)

If the GF you eventually ascend with simply was not accessible during that period of time (perhaps she hadn't been born yet, was on another continent, loyally married to chad before he was murdered by BLM) then I don't think it's fair to say the celibacy prior to getting access to her was fake.

Think anyone barring literal impotent/no face or whatever giga fucked up thing, just plain ugly like st black ops can ascend once in a blue moon. Id only say they were never an incel if they have sex with more than 1 woman ( 1 retarded lunatic with virgin fetish or some shit like that can happen)

Yes. Inceldom isn’t permanent and having the idea that it is permanent dissuades people from trying and possibly ascending. Not only that but it’s also a prelude to giga LARPing.

i don't like the way this question is phrased.

everyone here defines inceldom relative to their own predicament, so you will always get different answers since there is no hard criteria.

i would say that it depends

Yes. Inceldom isn’t permanent and having the idea that it is permanent dissuades people from trying and possibly ascending. Not only that but it’s also a prelude to giga LARPing.

if you vote yes you believe in the redpill

Inceldom means a period of time (let's say a year) in which you do not wish to be wholly celibate but are unable to end your celibacy (implied: with someone you are attracted to, otherwise everyone would be fakecel because you could ascend with a porcupine)

If the GF you eventually ascend with simply was not accessible during that period of time (perhaps she hadn't been born yet, was on another continent, loyally married to chad before he was murdered by BLM) then I don't think it's fair to say the celibacy prior to getting access to her was fake.
This.