Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [Poll] Whats your mental disorder?

Whats you mental disorder?

• Schizo spectrum

Votes: 9 8.6%
  • Autism spectrum

Votes: 37 35.2%
  • Asperger

Votes: 28 26.7%
  • Biopolar

Votes: 11 10.5%
  • Anxiety

Votes: 66 62.9%
  • Depression

Votes: 78 74.3%
  • ADHD

Votes: 21 20.0%
  • Other

Votes: 16 15.2%
  • Im NT

Votes: 6 5.7%

• Total voters
I have learned to analyze the nuances of social interaction. Most people find it very difficult to believe I have autism at all.
So you had social issues as a kid leading you to be diagnosed with aspergers, which eventually went away?

The unholy trifecta of autism, anxiety, and depression
Literally never even began.

So you had social issues as a kid leading you to be diagnosed with aspergers, which eventually went away?
Not went away, more like suppressed by careful observation and consideration.

Not went away, more like suppressed by careful observation and consideration.
I have Aspergers myself and I find it hard to believe that any aspie can pass as NT, in every single social situation and easily make friends.

I have Aspergers myself and I find it hard to believe that any aspie can pass as NT, in every single social situation and easily make friends.
There are different degrees of severity with each diagnosis. I would say that in a general sense you are correct.

I have depression because I’m an incel. I wouldn’t be depressed if I was a sex haver.

Imagine having no depression (someone actually loved you)
full

Please, id be typing a whole essay here with all the mental disorders i have

If you wanna talk about NT, im the biggest opposite of that, its honestly surreal.

There are different degrees of severity with each diagnosis. I would say that in a general sense you are correct.
Even the mildest cases of Aspergers requires difficulty in social functioning. Without any kind of social issues it's impossible to be diagnosed with it. Why were you diagnosed with it?

Even the mildest cases of Aspergers requires difficulty in social functioning. Without any kind of social issues it's impossible to be diagnosed with it. Why were you diagnosed with it?
I was diagnosed with it because I failed an emotional recognition test as a young child. I had difficulty understanding the emotions being conveyed on the pictures of the faces I was shown. I scored above the 80th percentile on an online version of the test last year, so it’s possible that I only have certain traits of Aspergers and don’t fit the entire diagnostic criteria anymore. I still went over to sleep overs as a child and wasn’t lacking in friends for the most part.

I fly like paper get high like planez

I've never been professionally diagnosed but I figure I have anxiety, depression and OCD.

Though the OCD I'd say has largely subsided with age thankfully.

I mean its still there but at least it doesn't make me wash my hands until they are chapped anymore.

Now its more focused on making me count to certain numbers at certain times and arrange my videogame controllers in odd or neat and tidy ways, heh.

depression social anxiety and slight ocd i guess

Anxiety depression asperger extreme social phobia and dismorphophbia (just fucking ugly)

Self diagnosed because all psychlogist are bluepilled cucks that want you to take jewpills.

Actual aspesgers, self diagnosed depression and anxiety with a bit of OCD.

antisocial and histro but i can fraud NT in public

Asperger/INTJ supremacist to be honest.

Wait, so 25% of the forum isn't depressed? :waitwhat:

i was diagnosed with anxiety , severe depression and shizoid disorder .

Also doctors suggested i had asbergers when i was a child but it never got diagnosed .

But honestly , idgaf about these labels .
Its just another , elaborate way to phrase " bad genetics " .

Anxiety, and depression

Diagnosed depressive episodes and anxiety. Self diagnosed panic attacks, what else would those suckers be. Just mentioned them and the sensations and immediately got prescribed more Xanax.

Definitely on the autistic spectrum, but i'm pretty sure not Asperger's. One psychiatrist diagnosed it after several sessions, another suggested it after the first session. Currently awaiting diagnose by a neuropsychologist.
I jestermaxxed in middle school and i think i can pass as NT but it takes more and more of my energy to do it.

Once i got diagnosed with bipolar depression because i answered a standardized test in a way that would suggest it. It's out of the question after seeing the psychiatrists that pointed to autism.

I'm self aware enough to not talk about homicidal ideations.
Hephebophilia

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back