Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [Poll] Whats your mental disorder?

Whats you mental disorder?

• Schizo spectrum

Votes: 9 8.6%
  • Autism spectrum

Votes: 37 35.2%
  • Asperger

Votes: 28 26.7%
  • Biopolar

Votes: 11 10.5%
  • Anxiety

Votes: 66 62.9%
  • Depression

Votes: 78 74.3%
  • ADHD

Votes: 21 20.0%
  • Other

Votes: 16 15.2%
  • Im NT

Votes: 6 5.7%

• Total voters
SryMyEnglish

SryMyEnglish

Major
★★★★★
Or have you any?

Being NT is the most important factor that helps you to form healthy relationships with women. Ofc if you have good facial features or/and are great at height, its easyer to you attracting foids, but to pull things further you have to be NT.
IMO the wast majority of incels are not NT

I have schizotypal personality disorder. It means I have severe behavior problems, autism, apathy, abulia, ambivalence, derealisations and depersonalizations and dismorphophobia.

Previewfile 1196656771

depression, anxiety and possibly autism

I have no idea, some doctor told me and my mother to visit a psychologist, to get a clear diagnosis.
I never went to one.
But depression is pretty obvious, because it's inherited and almost my whole family is depressed.

Self diagnosed autism and anxiety.

Anxiety, depression, agoraphobia and Rejection sensitive dysphoria.

Just by being weird,stupid and full of paranoia

I've been diagnosed with schizoid personality disorder. gad, panic disorder with agoraphobia, major depressive disorder, "psychotic disorder"

Diagnosed with autism since early childhood :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

JFL at being an NT incel
how much of a failed normie you are

Almost all of that lol. Anxiety is the worst though

Depression and anxiety due to my physical health problems that lead to inceldom. I do 'maladaptive daydreaming' but that's just a typical incel trait.

Been on 9 different psych meds, probably over 20 different trials, they don't fucking work.

I think low dose weed, sativa strain dominant at night daily may be better. TRT could also help, although most here are too young for that shit.

JFL at being an NT incel
Maybe someone have very repulsive face or 5ft height, I dont think that you certanly have to be mentally ill to be an incel .

JFL at being an NT incel
Very NT here, i'm a diseased skincel since 13 (permanently fucked for life), norwooded now and some other minor shit. If my skin didn't get obliterated to all fuck, i'd have be normal.

bad personality disorder

Paranoia is a big Destroya
, I believe there is a dark side to the universe where very few can see through, and the physical world is finite because it belong to the dimension of space and time which is also finite.

if you want to know more about this Dark Side, watch old reruns of Tales from the Dark Side

Very NT here, i'm a diseased skincel since 13 (permanently fucked for life), norwooded now and some other minor shit. If my skin didn't get obliterated to all fuck, i'd have be normal.
brutal
the universe looked at you and decided "Yep, this one right here. Fuck him up"

sperg+anxiety+depression+personality disorders

First autism then it turned into severe social anxiety, then it turned into OCD, then I ended up with depersonalization/derealization attacks that ended up in suicidal depression with mania and homicidal thoughts later on top. I feel like I had most of mental issues that exist. It's a wonder I'm still alive.

Nothing officially diagnosed because I'll probably lose my job if that happens, but many of those most likely

Nice thread @SryMyEnglish
I wasn't diagnosed with anything serious but I couldn't leave house and wanted to abort myself
passed depression
anxiety still prevails
I tick almost every box for asperger but I still pass for NT-ish when people are very forgiving

JFL at "self-diagnosed"
Many pyschiatrists on the forum
over for doctorcels

The worst has to be OCD. There is no peace at any point when i'm awake.

Being a misogynistic inkwell :soy:

Depression anxiety and borderline personality disorder. Never began for mentalcels

Anxiety, less depression

ADHD, maybe other shit but i can only definitely say one

ADHD and extreme facial depression.

Self diagnosed autism and depression/social anxiety due to my severely ugly face.

diagnosed Aspergers (mild autism) + depression and anxiety

Diagnosed anxiety,depression and ADHD master race here.

Not diagnosed, but what people share about avoidant personality disorder describes me very well.

Social anxiety and depression. All diagnosed and beyond the help of therapy and meds.

I’m a narcissistic personality disorder cel and Aspergercel.

JFL at being an NT incel
My man, if you're ugly/unatractive, no amount of "NTness" will make it better, there are no jew pills for your face.

I can't tell for sure if i'm NT or not, but lately i'm pretty damn depressed, i'll schedule a visit to a psychiatrist, maybe he will prescribe me some jew pills to make me feel better.

I’m a narcissistic personality disorder cel and Aspergercel.
Both are diagnosed by a professional? I fail to see how they can be comorbid, in order to be a narcissist you need to be charming, extroverted, manipulative. If you have aspergers it would be impossible to present that way because of significant social difficulties.

Both are diagnosed by a professional? I fail to see how they can be comorbid, in order to be a narcissist you need to be charming, extroverted, manipulative. If you have aspergers it would be impossible to present that way because of significant social difficulties.
Yes. I was professionally diagnosed with both.

I don’t have difficulties making friends at all. In a way it has been a boon.

Asperger and OCD.

Professionally diagnosed assburgers and depression with a hint of psychosis

Depression and anxiety as far as i know

I have the incel syndrome.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back