Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Poll: What's worse, sub 3 face or not being neurotypical?

Which one is more of a hindrance to sex?

• Sub 3 face

• Not being neurotypical

Results are only viewable after voting.
UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
I'm starting to think autism of the high functioning variety isn't actually my main problem, if I was more normal looking in the face then I'd have probably fucked an ugly fat girl by now even if I still couldn't find a long term partner. But others have differing points of view so its poll time.

They're both death sentences for getting laid, but at least the NT guy can cope with friendships.

They're both death sentences for getting laid, but at least the NT guy can cope with friendships.
Fair point, do you think an NT 3/10 could charm his way into an ugly girls pants?

Not a death sentence, considering you've literally been matched with by other white foids and described yourself as mogging most other Asian males; sub 3 face is truecel-level, no coming back from that. :society:to

I can imagine that the ostracization, bullying, lack of positive affirmation and such for a sub 3 male would probably make him a wreck on par with a non-NT person. He probably would not have access to friendships or meaningful relationships, making him withdrawn and socially stunted.

Tough question, also assuming that my analysis/assumptions are in line with reality.
Yeah, I think you're right too. Maybe that's why many autistic males tend to be ugly, the autism could be a result of or made worse by the rejections and social ostracization he received during formative years for being ugly.

If you're sub-3, you're automatically non-NT.

I have seen 3/10s in public with their girlfriends.
Even ones with noticeable asymmetry in their face like a fucked up wonky nose and differing bone structure? It looks like I've got two faces stuck together to make a single face, smiling is even worse as the mouth doesn't open to the same places.
If you're sub-3, you're automatically non-NT.
:yes:

You probably underrated them. 3/10 is borderline deformed.
Maybe. All I know is when I see guys like that I think "damn, NT really is everything in life".

Obviously being non-NT is worse. Not knowing how to properly interact with other people is a much bigger problem than being ugly when you are trying to get laid.

I made an attractiveness scale for the purposes of this discussion.

On this scale, I'd say 4/10 men with GFs are quite common. 3/10s are less common but I still see them around.

10 = doesn't exist
9 = top-tier male model
8 = average male model
7 = unusually handsome
6 = above average but not unusual
5 = average
4 = below average but not unusual
3 = unusually ugly
2 = borderline deformed
1 = deformed

Obviously being non-NT is worse. Not knowing how to properly interact with other people is a much bigger problem than being ugly when you are trying to get laid.
What if a guy was 10/10 in face but autistic?
I made an attractiveness scale for the purposes of this discussion.

On this scale, I'd say 4/10 men with GFs are quite common. 3/10s are less common but I still see them around.

10 = doesn't exist
9 = top-tier male model
8 = average male model
7 = unusually handsome
6 = above average but not unusual
5 = average
4 = below average but not unusual
3 = unusually ugly
2 = borderline deformed
1 = deformed
I used to think I was a 3/10 but I'm probably a 2 at most now.

What if a guy was 10/10 in face but autistic?

Females would still perceive him as "weird" if they interacted with him in real life. But with a 10/10 face he could get lots of matches on dating apps, so maybe he could get laid, I don't know. I've never met an autistic man who was 10/10, so it's very hypothetical.

I used to think I was a 3/10 but I'm probably a 2 at most now.
It's probably over for you then regardless of NT. I'm roughly a 6 but it's also over for me because of my autism.

Females would still perceive him as "weird" if they interacted with him in real life. But with a 10/10 face he could get lots of matches on dating apps, so maybe he could get laid, I don't know. I've never met an autistic man who was 10/10, so it's very hypothetical.
Yeah, I think he could probably get laid occasionally maybe by drunk girls but the relationships wouldn't last long. Foids basically want a man to babysit them and take control.
It's probably over for you then regardless of NT. I'm roughly a 6 but it's also over for me because of my autism.
:yes::feelsrope:

Fair point, do you think an NT 3/10 could charm his way into an ugly girls pants?
Doubt it.

I’m a non-NT 4/10. I doubt trading one point for being non-NT is going to make much of a difference.

Sub 3 face. But being NT is still very important. Normies get laid through social circles.

sub3 face, non NT can be a wide range. You could be chad and non NT, or normie and non NT truecel.

But If you are like 4/10 non NT then they are probably equally as shit.