Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Poll thread: Does the LGBT make you feel un/comfortable? Yes or no?

Do they make you feel uncomfortable?

• Total voters
_meh

_meh

Grey(ogre)cel
★★★★★
View attachment 1166634

Some gays I've met are fine, but it is because their sexuality isn't a defining trait regarding their personality. In other words, those examples are few and far between.

degeneracy but i live in hellhole where they don't show up

Never seen a faggot in public in the third world shithole of India. I've only seen trannies.

Never seen a faggot in public in the third world shithole of India. I've only seen trannies.
You can in "progressive" cities like Bangalore and Mumbai

@Acorn @Jason Voorhees

They don't make be uncomfortable at all. Just calling them with wrong pronoun itself can make them kill themselves

No, it's just Clown World nonsense now.

I don't believe 90% of these people actually care about trans, and most of those 10% are desperate ugly fucks willing to fuck a he/she. It's the thing people virtue signal over.

I personally only have a problem with those eccentric homos who dress like fruit cakes.. Successful socially well adjusted good looking normal homos who keep it to themselves like Matt bomer are fine

But this? Is there anything more revolting and more disgusting than a man dressed like this? Such an eye sore.

Last edited:
I used to feel neutral about them. Like okay they were born like this. Specially trans people.

But as the Jewish propaganda grew, and we got 24/7 intense media propaganda on this, and pride rallies grew, and so on, I realized this is all just another brainwash program to ruin society and control the masses.

I now support throwing these degenerates from tall buildings because that seems to be the only way to keep them from spreading their disease into society.

Oh actually the main factor that made me realize this was a political plot is when I realized they are actually against categorizing homosexuality as a disorder and insisted that it's normal.

It was the red flag that made me realize something was up.

If they were honest they would recognize it as what it is, a disorder. Then I'd be able to feel sorry for the people who had it.

But they refuse and it's clear why.

It’s disgusting but I care less and less

Faggotry is a sin lying is a sin everyone’s a sinner

You can in "progressive" cities like Bangalore and Mumbai

@Acorn @Jason Voorhees
We had a "non binary" niggertard come to our college as a guest speaker for an event

Extremely. I've known normal gays before, but it was always because they thought I didn't know they were gay. They would either realize I knew, and start being open about it, or they would try to clue me in by being more open about it. I dislike both of these. I don't mind them when they are trying to hide that they're gay.

We had a "non binary" niggertard come to our college as a guest speaker for an event
You all should've stoned him in video game

The ones in the images make me hate them but the ones that keep it to themselves i could care less.

College full of wokietards they cheered and clapped instead:feelsseriously:
I wish that troon went to a village instead, they'd bury it neck deep in sand and throw bricks until it stops moving
in video game

It is a sin and an abomination. I encourage all to repent. And if I see two men doing any pda like kissing I feel :feelspuke:

They don't make uncomfortable they disgust me, keep your sexual preferences to yourself faggots.

Some gays I've met are fine, but it is because their sexuality isn't a defining trait regarding their personality. In other words, those examples are few and far between.
That's why trannies are so fucking annoying because that is their entire identity