Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

(Poll) There are 3 sides to this whole drama going on right now. Which side do you support?

• Thread starter Deleted member 28148
  • Start date

Title

• I support the age of consent as 18+ and believe it is unethical to have sex with girls under 18

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • I support the age of consent as 14-17 and believe it is ethical to have sex with girls 14-17

Votes: 22 68.8%
  • I support the age of consent being 0-13 and believe it is ethical to have sex with girls 0-13 (wtf)

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Deleted member 28148

Deleted member 28148

losing my teen years
-
Just want to see how strong each faction is here. Poll is open for 7 days because I think that's enough time for a good amount of active users to voice their opinions on this matter.

this is a false dichotomy because all options take ethics into account.

would you refuse sex from a 13 year old if it was legal?

once foids reach high school, they start looking pretty fuckable,
just saying

I don't give a single shit. That's the only based opinion on the matter. Dark triad sleazebag's gonna keep fucking his daughters no matter what a bunch of people on a board of outcasts has to say about it. For every Chadlite celebrity caught sleeping with teens rest assured 3 others are doing it and not getting caught. It is literally cucked to care about this, foids would still choose to fuck those guys over an incel, for all their moral virtue.

A lot of things are unethical, but I do not care because it is not my problem.

Nature doesn't care about man made numbers.

I'm in no positon to care. I can't get any woman anyway. The only thing low AOC will do is that young girls will get legally fucked by richer and more attractive men then me. They still do but at least now they can get arrested. Why would i want some adult chad fucking prime jbs without any chance of punishment? I don't want chads to have even better lives than they already do. So if anything the AOC should be as higher.

i'd say aoc of 15 tbh. that way i could fuck milfs :feelsdevil:

Why should I care? It's not like underage girls are more willing to fuck me than adults.

This forum is so deranged if you really think 14 should be the aoc

I'd support 16+ if both were the same race. But that would be "raaaaayyycissst" so no, keep it at 18. I also think k-12 school should be abolished, they've basically become neo-marxist indoctrination centers. Should have trade, boarding & private schools instead, a lot less time wasted on bullshit and early admission to non-cucked universities for STEM.

Last edited:
I'd support 16+ if both were the same race. But that would be "raaaaayyycissst" so no, keep it at 18.
cuck, 16 is prime.

AOC laws is feminist bullshit, AOC is when she is married.

Age of consent should be 30, anyone who has sex before then gets put to death.