Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Poll: should men wearing light makeup be normalised in the West/countries which are not East Asian?

??

• Total voters
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
By makeup I'm not saying not saying normalise being a faggot, I'm talking about light stuff like concealer to hide acne, acne scars. This is already normal in East Asian gook countries like Japan, korea, China etc, should men wearing light makeup be normalised everywhere else?

I know it will never happen, because, women don't even like men wearing shoe lifts, but it would be lifefuel for pizza face cels.

Yes if i was Chad. No because I’m incel.

Makeup isn’t gonna help me get girls but if I was MTN-chad I would wear makeup to get girls

Makeup isn’t gonna help me get girls but if I was MTN-chad I would wear makeup to get girls
If you were chad you wouldn't need it

Yeah because skin is one of my worst failos besides recessed chin and bad teeth.

It's not about getting girls. Most people with Pizza faces would gladly wear concealers if it was socially acceptable even if they won't admit it. Acne sucks, only people with adult acne will understand me.

It's not about getting girls. Most people with Pizza faces would gladly wear concealers if it was socially acceptable even if they won't admit it. Acne sucks, only people with adult acne will understand me.
What’s it for them?

I wish I had good skin genetics man :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:. I would wear make-up, but it would be considered social suicide as a man.

Yes to hide my eyebags.

I dont enjoy the idea that i have to paint my face everyday to hide my ugliness.

But at the same time i dont like being ugly either so idk.

If it was more socially acceptable id probably do some light stuff like dark eyes concealers and wearing wigs when i go full bald.

By makeup I'm not saying not saying normalise being a faggot, I'm talking about light stuff like concealer to hide acne, acne scars. This is already normal in East Asian gook countries like Japan, korea, China etc, should men wearing light makeup be normalised everywhere else?

I know it will never happen, because, women don't even like men wearing shoe lifts, but it would be lifefuel for pizza face cels.

It's basic looksmaxxing.

I dont enjoy the idea that i have to paint my face everyday to hide my ugliness.

But at the same time i dont like being ugly either so idk.

If it was more socially acceptable id probably do some light stuff like dark eyes concealers and wearing wigs when i go full bald.

Wigs are already acceptable for bald men. Just look at Micheal Jackson, the world wouldn't have idolised him if they ever saw his true (lack of) hair.