Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill East Asian Men: Why are we unattractive?

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

I realize this is a controversial post. I am not trying to stir up anything here. Rather, I am seeking answers but I know that in the politically correct world we live in, it's hard to confront uncomfortable topics.

For every Asian man/white female couple you see, there are three Asian female/White male couples. Why the discrepancy?

I believe it has to do with East Asian generics. By East Asian, I mean Chinese/Japanese/Korean/Vietnamese.

Asian males are on average shorter and have less facial hair. These traits work towards disadvantage of the Asian male but advantage towards the Asian female.

Asian females on average are thinner, less hair and shorter. The shorter aspect doesn't matter much for females because girls can always date taller guys.

But for Asian males, we are at a disadvantage in the Anglo-Saxon world. We are shorter, less facial hair, and scrawnier. Add on top of that the culture of being studious and bookworms only makes it worse.

This has always been a problem and American mass media has been trying to correct it by introducing couples such as in the Walking dead with Glenn and Maggie. But the truth is, the Korean guy who plays Glenn. He would do really well in both East Asia as well as in the Americas. He doesn't look like the typical East Asian guy. For one thing, he's pretty tall for an east Asian guy. He's got some facial hair. He's pretty good looking. In South Korea, he'd be regarded as a hearthrob. And in the US, he's even regarded by white girls as "cute" and definitely dateable. Unfortunately, we don't all look like him.

I'm not trying to blame anyone. I owe a lot of my success to my adoptive country. It's white caucasian men who decided to give me a chance to succeed when I graduated college and had no experience. It's the same white men who date Asian girls who at the same time who extended career opportunities to me.

I like white girls and I'm open to dating them but I find they are not open to dating me. Mainly because I'm shorter and thinner than what they are used to.

I am a westernized Asian. If we ever went to war, I would die for my adoptive country. That's how loyal I am. I am well-educated and since the day I graduated college, I've had a good job and have been a good taxpayer contributing to society. I feel like I've paid my dues.

But I don't feel like I'm being treated fairly in the dating field. White women won't date me. Asian girls won't date me because they can find better more masculine White men. I'm at a loss here.

They say the main victim of multiculturalism are the white population but I feel the East Asian male population has suffered just as much. We are for the most part well-educated and contribute to society but we watch our women going for white guys while we remain single and lonely.

Maybe this is the price we have to pay for our adoptive country but I feel it's sometimes too high. I feel like sometimes my parents should have just stuck it out in our native countries.

He's borderline blackpilled but then says this

I am a westernized Asian. If we ever went to war, I would die for my adoptive country. That's how loyal I am.

:lul: :lul: :lul:

It was interesting reading this thread and its replies, reminded me a lot of @ItsACrazyWorld 's posts on cuckit.

I am a westernized Asian. If we ever went to war, I would die for my adoptive country. That's how loyal I am.
Is cuckoldry embedded in rice genetics? If any race of femorrhoids acted with as much hatred of their own race like noodles, Sharia law would be implemented the next day

You are not. Korean Changs pump and dump white women left and right

You are not. Korean Changs pump and dump white women left and right

That's not Korean, of-course.

because they are beta conformist dorks with small dicks

They like Asian culture but don’t like Asian looks. Simple as :feelsjuice:

god i hate that noodlewhore els. every foid ive met always says the type of shit she says. "life isn't fair", "many people would want to trade places with you" blah blah... i wish the situation of noodlewhores and ricecels were flipped so i can say the same things to the noodlewhore.

Bimaxillary protrusion is a very ugly facial trait found amongst negroids and mongoloids.

Is cuckoldry embedded in rice genetics? If any race of femorrhoids acted with as much hatred of their own race like noodles, Sharia law would be implemented the next day
Maybe they'd rather bang white women themselves. JFL @ looks matching as a subhuman.

The White:Asian ratio is 1:30
But the WMAF:AMAF is not 1:30 despite Asian women reporting an equal attraction to both Asian and White men.

That is a colorable argument against Asian men being less than White men (to Asian women).

Asian men worship white cock just as much as Asian women do
Don't assume homosexuality towards any race! homosexuality is a sin. Any man who worships cock is mentally unfit to be qualified as human.

Don't assume homosexuality towards any race! homosexuality is a sin. Any man who worships cock is mentally unfit to be qualified as human.
Yeah, but what I said is true. They worship whites the same way noodle whores do. It's just that they can't get white pussy the same way asian women can get white cock

Yeah, but what I said is true. They worship whites the same way noodle whores do. It's just that they can't get white pussy the same way asian women can get white cock
Why do they even want white women in the first place.