Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Why noodlewhores should not be allowed to live in the west (RICECELS GTFIH)

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
The article:

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2022/sep/19/how-we-met-she-had-a-lovely-energy-but-i-wasnt-sure-i-wanted-an-open-relationship

Noodlewhores are the greatest race traitors among all ethnic groups. This is common knowledge amongst us incels, particularly ricecels. Let's examine one such case.

Susie was balancing her work as a criminal prosecutor in New South Wales, Australia, with her interest in spirituality. “I’d been raised Christian but left the church when I was a teenager,” she says. “I later discovered new-age spirituality and went on my own journey
Translation: I love being around high T men (that are not East Asian) and left the church so that I could be more of a whore than when I was in it.

When she was asked to travel to Sydney for work, she leapt at the chance. “As soon as I arrived, I went on Tinder and began lining up dates for every night I was there.”
Jfl, dating is like eating to them, a flight's worth of time (couple hours) not simped after by men is so suffocating that she has to immediately start looking for matches in a new city.

“By the end of the week, we were very into each other,” says Susie. “I cancelled all my other dates to spend time with Andrew.”
Suifuel for ricecels in the west, not only did she easily get a date with a mayo normie, she also received many other suitors while ricecels can't even get one.

Meanwhile, Andrew was concerned she wouldn’t want to commit long-term. “She goes to some wacky tantra retreats,” he says. “Three months after we met, she told me she was going to an intensive retreat in New Zealand and I was worried – it seemed a bit like a cult to me. We were also in an open relationship, which I wasn’t sure about at first."
"Open relationship" = I am a whore that wants to be fucked by chads (no changs allowed). And this mayofag is a cuck for letting her go on these "tantra retreats" for activities that definitely have no relation to orgies whatsoever.

They got engaged in April and plan to marry at a sailing club in Sydney next year. “We weren’t going to get married,” says Susie. “But my family is originally from Korea and my mum is Christian and values the tradition.
She is now settling down with this white cuck to extract money from him (betabuxxing), at the same time fucking countless chads in her "spiritual retreats".

Bear in mind that this is just ONE such case of noodlewhores in the west and it's this degenerate. All forms of basic morals have been thrown out of the window for lusting over non-asian cock. They should never be allowed in the west.

Some pictures depicting noodlewhores in the west:
Download 6

Download 7

Tldr: Noodlewhores want to be fucked by every other cock other than an East Asian one if she is allowed in the west/indoctrinated by Western society.

Last edited:
Why noodlewhores should not be allowed to live

jfl at toilet's rights

east asian women are so out of worldly looking, aliens!!

@subzero @Lv99_BixNood @starcrapoo @MasterRaceRice
@hatewimen @RICECELS

Last edited:
I agree as a white guy. They don't belong in here Europe, just like arab and african men don't.

Brutal noricecel reply pill

Eh, rice fags can keep complaining ad nauseum, but nothing will change until they stop enabling these whores and go mass ER on them.

These whores want to assimilate to white culture so bad it's pathetic.