Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [POLL] Should I go to my year 12 formal?

• Yes

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • No

Votes: 14 60.9%

• Total voters
belowhumanity

belowhumanity

Officer
★★
Friendless KHHTDV. I barely get any social interaction at school so I would probably just feel out of place and unwanted around these people, even at something like formal. Idk though I wanna see what u guys think I'll probably end up doing what the poll says

Oh course dude. You need social interaction. Do you wanna end up like me with a fucked brain that has no dopamine or serotonin?

Just fucking go

No you’ll get mogged and reminded of your inceldom and missry

Just got and postmaxx to us your interaction with the people there

Just fucking go
E113D2F5 0B8E 4A6C 9D5B 21BC12D5FDCC

139A9D4B BA00 49A2 96B1 1C5E9C5C5F45

The fuck is a year 12 formal jfl

Don’t go if you don’t have a date or any friends, it will be terrible. I didn’t go and I have zero regrets

Children should leave this website

Carly Palacio's School:

"Babe, I aced my Developmental Studies Dual Credit and AP Calculus courses! Yeah!"

"Cool. Let's go to prom"

Privilege

As for myself:

Bigotry

India

White

its like a party but the school runs it and everyone in the school is invited
Damn at least your school doesn't have the brutal status/hierarchy mogging that my school had. The only people going to the dances in my high schools were the people who were asked to go by fellow student of the opposite sex and the kids who did the asking but weren't rejected.

Damn at least your school doesn't have the brutal status/hierarchy mogging that my school had. The only people going to the dances in my high schools were the people who were asked to go by fellow student of the opposite sex and the kids who did the asking but weren't rejected.
? no my school is very hierarchical what about this says otherwise

You said everyone is invited
Sounds like a very inclusive event
it's hosted by the school though not the students i have never been invited to anything ever

it's hosted by the school though not the students i have never been invited to anything ever
Ya that's why they are called "school dances" but all the students getting invited is something I've never heard of
but there's no point in you going if you have no date/partner

update: the event is tonight and i am not going as per the poll. im gonna gymcel for a couple of hours and probably play vidya or do homework for the rest of the night :feelscomfy: