Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Poll] Should Gambler be unbanned?

Should gambler get unbanned?

• Yes

Votes: 37 71.2%
  • No

Votes: 15 28.8%

• Total voters
Dekim

Dekim

ricefevercel
★★★★★
I honestly think most people would be happier if he comes back.

I don't enjoy his autism

I would say yes but then I remember he shit talked us on lookism, constant female worship, troll fake brag threads.

I would say yes but then I remember he shit talked us on lookism, constant female worship, troll fake brag threads.
He is high status, he can afford all of this lol

Gambler is our foil. I liked him

I don't know anything about him except his face but making exceptions is unfair for other users. Especially my boy @SteveMinecratf

No, then everyone else who is banned should be unbanned too. Rules are rules and he got plenty of warnings.

No. He doesnt know how to behave properly.

Also he is racist.

I voted yes. Even though he is racist...... lel.

No because it's fun trying to figure out which newfag is him.

Yes. He will come back anonymously anyway. We cannot get rid of him...

How many accounts does he have?!

Voted "yes," but he needs to chill.

Yes, and allow selfie avatars again.

lol @ cuck incels allowing this chad fakecel back. i guess it shows the true face of the community.

he was never incel

what is his lookism acc?

Yes, he made a total of 9 alts or 10, unban him so he can sperg about white sharia.

Looking at the results... I bet Gambler is gonna return on the RAW after WrestleMania.

Looking at the results... I bet Gambler is gonna return on the RAW after WrestleMania.
I have mixed feelings about him. The reason I've voted for him is because he's an old-time poster and pioneer of Incels.me, alongside many others.

But at the same time, I want Incels.me to be a safe space (gosh I sound like a SJW) for Incels not to get cucked (and feel bad) like other places online, and in real life.

I have mixed feelings about him. The reason I've voted for him is because he's an old-time poster and pioneer of Incels.me, alongside many others.

But at the same time, I want Incels.me to be a safe space (gosh I sound like a SJW) for Incels not to get cucked (and feel bad) like other places online, and in real life.
With how many posts he had, you know he is a truecel. You cant have any sort of social life and have that many posts in such a short time manner.

With how many posts he had, you know he is a truecel. You cant have any sort of social life and have that many posts in such a short time manner.
Yeah, I don't disagree with you. Most of the higher ups in this forum may not concede with this... I'll ask for one of their opinions tomorrow.

He was funny and didn't make Incels feel like trash, so I'm all okay with it.

Yes he was banned long enough.

Don't know who that is.

Don't know who that is.
giphy.gif

this will never end

It was fun with him around, idk why.

As I do find his posts to be funny he should stay banned

He has broken so many rules and given so many chances to clean up his act