Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

POLL: Should we allow CHAD avatars going forward?

Should we allow CHAD avatars going forward?

• Total voters
Chad only avatars allowed :foidSoy:

exceptions should be made for Anime Chads like Vegeta

Some restriction of speech is actually good, reddit and other libtard spaces give restriction of speech a bad rep, it just has to be done the right way
Well, I have been burned by restrictions of speech so often that I am pretty much always against them now.

The reason is that I would like to have at least one freaking forum where I can be myself, but it seems impossible. And if there are a lot of restrictions in place it's obvious why: If you think independently, you will have different opinions to the average opinion of pretty much any larger group. If this group is restrictive in what they allow, then it is guaranteed that you cannot express yourself freely just by virtue of probabilities alone. So that's why I am for fewer restrictions so that more people can be themselves.

Well, I have been burned by restrictions of speech so often that I am pretty much always against them now.
Yeah I agree I used to be the exact same, and even my earlier months on the forum I saw this place as a free speech site, its more of a based speech site though, foids arent allowed to be on here at all, that is a massive restriction of speech
then it is guaranteed that you cannot express yourself freely just by virtue of probabilities alone. So that's why I am for fewer restrictions so that more people can be themselves.
I think restricting people to not represent themselves as female with their avatars, and use avatars that are sexually appealing to lonely men should be restricted, its an incel site so I dont see the hang up in getting rid of em, sites not gonna turn into reddit 2.0 with censorship just because foid avis are banned imo

Yeah I agree I used to be the exact same, and even my earlier months on the forum I saw this place as a free speech site, its more of a based speech site though, foids arent allowed to be on here at all, that is a massive restriction of speech
I don't think not allowing women is a restriction of speech, I rather think it's a restriction of participants which I see differently. There are also very few incel women - probably only women with severe disabilities, where not getting sex is probably not their biggest issue - so not allowing women makes sense just because of that. A women would be an infiltrator with 99% probability, but having to prove that for each individual wouldn't be realistically possible.
I think restricting people to not represent themselves as female with their avatars, and use avatars that are sexually appealing to lonely men should be restricted, its an incel site so I dont see the hang up in getting rid of em, sites not gonna turn into reddit 2.0 with censorship just because foid avis are banned imo
I mean, that's not the only way speech is/would be restricted here. For example, it is not allowed to say "I am a normal cis-man" here because "cis" is deemed LGBT-speak

I don't think not allowing women is a restriction of speech, I rather think it's a restriction of participants which I see differently.
Thats actually a good point and the 2 are different, although I think they fall under a somewhat similar umbrella they definitely are different I did not think of it that way before
I mean, that's not the only way speech is/would be restricted here. For example, it is not allowed to say "I am a normal cis-man" here because "cis" is deemed LGBT-speak
Thats interesting

Even if this site was free speech you can still be persecuted by other users for seemingly innocuous viewpoints eg.

Just look what happened to this guy in this thread

Even if this site was free speech you can still be persecuted by other users for seemingly innocuous viewpoints eg.
I mean, yeah, that's free speech. You can say what you want but others can also say what you want about your viewpoint and you hope that your viewpoint is more convincing to the audience. Don't forget that while it's always great to change the mind of the person you are having a discussion with (or to get new insights yourself), you can also try to convince lurkers that your viewpoint makes more sense.

I mean, yeah, that's free speech. You can say what you want but others can also say what you want about your viewpoint and you hope that your viewpoint is more convincing to the audience. Don't forget that while it's always great to change the mind of the person you are having a discussion with (or to get new insights yourself), you can also try to convince lurkers that your viewpoint makes more sense.
I suppose its free specch to dogpile on someone for an opinion, but then people are going to kind of avoid saying stuff that goes against the majority, I suppose its apart of the nature of the site though, if you dont say how you want to rape rape rape women, since theres never a 100% surefire way to prove you are a legitimate incel, it can make you seem like a "fakecel" or something, even with the guys 2018 join date halo it didnt save him from the brutal human nature pill

That means my avi will be banned

Donald Trump GIF by CBS News

I suppose its free specch to dogpile on someone for an opinion, but then people are going to kind of avoid saying stuff that goes against the majority, I suppose its apart of the nature of the site though, if you dont say how you want to rape rape rape women, since theres never a 100% surefire way to prove you are a legitimate incel, it can make you seem like a "fakecel" or something, even with the guys 2018 join date halo it didnt save him from the brutal human nature pill
Nah, that's the nice thing about this being a normal forum. Your comment is not reduced in visibility and you don't have an artificial karma score. In a normal forum, as long as you don't say anything which goes against forum rules you are golden. So the only problem is if people are banned for saying unpopular things, and that's again a free speech issue.
If I don't have to care about any reputation points which actually affect the use of this site I can simply state my real opinion no matter how many people agree. I don't care if 10 people insult me if I can find 1 person who I can agree on, maybe get a friend, or I can at least get new insights.

Nah, that's the nice thing about this being a normal forum. Your comment is not reduced in visibility and you don't have an artificial karma score. In a normal forum, as long as you don't say anything which goes against forum rules you are golden. So the only problem is if people are banned for saying unpopular things, and that's again a free speech issue.
If I don't have to care about any reputation points which actually affect the use of this site I can simply state my real opinion no matter how many people agree. I don't care if 10 people insult me if I can find 1 person who I can agree on, maybe get a friend, or I can at least get new insights.
Very well put, the fact that there is no sort of "karma score" or anything is great

I have nothing else to add to that :yes:

Thank you for conversing with me