Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [POLL] Most degenerate race

Which race tends to be the most degenerate on average ?

• Total voters
Western niggers are certainly very degenerated. Only African tribe niggers aren't
Sure they are but they are atleast not cucked like whites they dont care about rules set by the goverment and do what they want how can you say that they are more degenerated than whites?

Sure they are but they are atleast not cucked like whites they dont care about rules set by the goverment and do what they want how can you say that they are more degenerated than whites?
Yeah I guess so. Western whites are even more degenerated in that sense but niggers really aren't really much better believe it or not. The least degenerated on the other hand are Central Asian Turks and Caucasians(particularly Chechens) in my honest opinion

Niggers and spics for sure.

jeets but niggers are pretty close

Western niggers are certainly very degenerated. Only African tribe niggers aren't
Imo its the opposite, african tribe niggers are far worse. they do everything pajeets do with the worst parts of black western culture. i think in Zimbabwe there was a drug where they literally smoked human feces mixed with other stuff, also not to mention almost every disease outbreak comes from sub saharan africa.

western blacks(only americans) are very tame compared to them and thats saying something.

Jfl at putting Balkans in a separate category from Whites, they're just another subgroup of Whites/Europeans.

But eh, discussing this is running in circles so meh; each their own. :feelsjuice:

But this is hard to say- I'm sure gypsies are bad but I've never met any personally(UScel)

I'd say, it's a three-way toss-up between that of Spics, Blacks, and Curries.

R-selective, and also these:

View attachment 1245525
View attachment 1245526

View attachment 1245529

b-b-but reddit and CNN told me race means nothing and we are all the same?!?!!!

Hard choice, but I went with curries

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back