Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [POLL] Is locationcel a cope?

Is locationcel cope?

• Yes

Votes: 19 37.3%
  • No

Votes: 32 62.7%

• Total voters
narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
Can your location make you Incel or is this just cope.

Eliot Rodger and @BrendioEEE both claim(ed) to be locationcels. Anyone else blame their location and why?
@BrendioEEE I'm not calling u out I just wanted the thoughts of a locationcel in the thread :feelsokman:

The only counter to locationceldom is "Just move bro" when not everyone can afford to move or get a job, and by the time they can move they may be long beyond their prime, and who knows if other locations will have gotten worse by then.

its real tbh

Elliot could have been a giga chad in Mexico

its real tbh

Elliot could have been a giga chad in Mexico

Nope. I know some mexicans european looking,they are like average american white chad so no way elliot could have been a giga chad there lmao.

Changing your location can increase your chances.

Nope. I know some mexicans european looking,they are like average american white chad so no way elliot could have been a giga chad there lmao.
i live here, stop coping

Locationcel has to moneymaxx to move, regularcel has to moneymaxx for surgery. It's pretty similar at the end of the day.

Coping what ? do you know meaning of "cope" ? I just said what I seen
"travelmaxxing isnt a thing" thats your cope

here girls arent as bad as in first world countries

my chad friend is a manlet with a normal looking face and a fat beer belly and still fucks all the stacys because he gymmaxxed (he never do abs jfl at his belly)

"travelmaxxing isnt a thing" thats your cope

here girls arent as bad as in first world countries

my chad friend is a manlet with a normal looking face and a fat beer belly and still fucks all the stacys because he gymmaxx
I still didn't understand how it is a "cope" . I dont say travelmaxxing isnt a thing,it is a part of my ascension plan lmao. but that guy elliot wasn't good looking,he had a 4 inch dick and was a manlet

I still didn't understand how it is a "cope" . I dont say travelmaxxing isnt a thing,it is a part of my ascension plan lmao. but that guy elliot wasn't good looking,he had a 4 inch dick and was a manlet
he was 170-175 cm, height mogs most of the lower class normies in here (and height literally doesnt matter here)
and he is very good looking imo compare him with the average Mexican and he is giga chad

i wanna mention the elephant in the room but nah

Unless we are talking countries its a cope. Take Brendio for example, he could just drive 30 mins outside LA or get a job in another part of the country and get a gf but he wont because hes a volcel

If your looks are not the sole cause of your inceldom = fakecel

Unless we are talking countries its a cope. Take Brendio for example, he could just drive 30 mins outside LA or get a job in another part of the country and get a gf but he wont because hes a volcel

If your looks are not the sole cause of your inceldom = fakecel

No way is it a cope.

How the fuck can it be a cope? White men are glorified in China, they get treated like gods.

Location has the power to get you a (ethnic maybe gold digging) girlfriend.

Nowhere in Europe did I not feel mogged. Maybe continentcel exists tho

only if you live in a small secluded village with no women around. If you live in a big city with millions of women around your are just being retarded.

Is being 6'3' / 1,90m + trained with good frame + being rich cope?
Nice brag in the other thread there, mate :feelsokman:

No, it's real in California

im stupid and weak willed mentaly ill ugly person how to afod to move to china . i just want to eat junk from aldi dumpster

It is not cope since it sounds very logical to me. Big city = higher ascension potential and it is low for smaller cities. Also if you're white you have more chance to ascend in a conservative area rather than a place full of libcucks and it is vice versa for ethnics. I have seen real life examples of this as well.

i live in nowhere and i do not see women outside of stores and work, both which are less-than-ideal circumstances. All my real chances were lost in high-school

I live in Siberia

i live in saudi arabia it's illegal to have a gf