[Experiment] [POLL] Is locationcel a cope?

Is locationcel cope?

• Yes

Votes: 19 38.8%
  • No

Votes: 30 61.2%

• Total voters

narcissist

True chincel. It's over.
-
Can your location make you Incel or is this just cope.

Eliot Rodger and @BrendioEEE both claim(ed) to be locationcels. Anyone else blame their location and why?
@BrendioEEE I'm not calling u out I just wanted the thoughts of a locationcel in the thread :feelsokman:

BrendioEEE

Whitepilled Moralfag
-
The only counter to locationceldom is "Just move bro" when not everyone can afford to move or get a job, and by the time they can move they may be long beyond their prime, and who knows if other locations will have gotten worse by then.

Locationcel has to moneymaxx to move, regularcel has to moneymaxx for surgery. It's pretty similar at the end of the day.

monkaGIGA

Veni Vidi Vici
-
Coping what ? do you know meaning of "cope" ? I just said what I seen
"travelmaxxing isnt a thing" thats your cope

here girls arent as bad as in first world countries

my chad friend is a manlet with a normal looking face and a fat beer belly and still fucks all the stacys because he gymmaxxed (he never do abs jfl at his belly)

Cuyen

Luminary
-
"travelmaxxing isnt a thing" thats your cope

here girls arent as bad as in first world countries

my chad friend is a manlet with a normal looking face and a fat beer belly and still fucks all the stacys because he gymmaxx
I still didn't understand how it is a "cope" . I dont say travelmaxxing isnt a thing,it is a part of my ascension plan lmao. but that guy elliot wasn't good looking,he had a 4 inch dick and was a manlet

monkaGIGA

Veni Vidi Vici
-
I still didn't understand how it is a "cope" . I dont say travelmaxxing isnt a thing,it is a part of my ascension plan lmao. but that guy elliot wasn't good looking,he had a 4 inch dick and was a manlet
he was 170-175 cm, height mogs most of the lower class normies in here (and height literally doesnt matter here)
and he is very good looking imo compare him with the average Mexican and he is giga chad

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
-
Unless we are talking countries its a cope. Take Brendio for example, he could just drive 30 mins outside LA or get a job in another part of the country and get a gf but he wont because hes a volcel

If your looks are not the sole cause of your inceldom = fakecel

Hoffman_13

Bad Personality™
-
Unless we are talking countries its a cope. Take Brendio for example, he could just drive 30 mins outside LA or get a job in another part of the country and get a gf but he wont because hes a volcel

If your looks are not the sole cause of your inceldom = fakecel

No way is it a cope.

How the fuck can it be a cope? White men are glorified in China, they get treated like gods.

Location has the power to get you a (ethnic maybe gold digging) girlfriend.

only if you live in a small secluded village with no women around. If you live in a big city with millions of women around your are just being retarded.

nice_try

now LDAR
-
Is being 6'3' / 1,90m + trained with good frame + being rich cope?
Nice brag in the other thread there, mate :feelsokman:

alone

Officer
-
im stupid and weak willed mentaly ill ugly person how to afod to move to china . i just want to eat junk from aldi dumpster

skyrimcel

DEATHNIK SQUAD
-
It is not cope since it sounds very logical to me. Big city = higher ascension potential and it is low for smaller cities. Also if you're white you have more chance to ascend in a conservative area rather than a place full of libcucks and it is vice versa for ethnics. I have seen real life examples of this as well.

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM

has had enough of this fucking bullshit
-
i live in nowhere and i do not see women outside of stores and work, both which are less-than-ideal circumstances. All my real chances were lost in high-school

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)