Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[POLL] How important is personality *generally speaking*

How important is personally *generally speaking*

• 100% matters (Option for 60 IQ people)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not sure

• Other

• Total voters
Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
I am not talking about the rare cases where a woman falls in love with a guy after he murdered and raped 10 children, but generally speaking. *MOST* women are not going to fall in love and *stay* attracted to a serial child rapist just because he's attractive.

When I say "personality" here, I'm referring to the average social, law abiding citizen who can tell a good joke, is caring, polite, doesn't sleep around etc.

Last edited:
Somewhat, yes. The good personality of the foid is more important than that of the man, because foids do not really understand personalities. And the more attractive they are, the more they will tolerate violence against them just because of physical appearance, which, in all practical terms, is everything.

But man is rational, and can quickly know whether he is being fooled or not, but many times, many normies prefer to fool themselves.

Your personality is basically your looks anyway. What your looks have "unlocked" in your behaviour.

i vote not at all because if a foid has a chip on the shoulder about a specific personality, HTN can just go for another. Even terrible people find love
the answer is only somewhat if you consider the question in regards to a single persons opinion

To get laid u gotta be not autist n communicate with foids n not avoid them

It only matters when a girl finds you physically attractive to begin with. The average normie needs something about him to keep a girl entertained otherwise she will get bored and fuck a chad or some other normtard.

Depends on your looks. This would ultimately put you in the camp of either the "halo" or "failo" effect. The shittiest people on earth all were able to have sex / offspring, etc. Some of the best people on earth were recluse and died alone. It is what it is.

When I say "personality" here, I'm referring to the average social, law abiding citizen who can tell a good joke, is caring, polite, doesn't sleep around etc.
this sounds boring so it would probably be a disadvantage if anything

Somewhat long term

Somewhat because certain traits will make it more likely to ascend.

For example if you got a normie who is extremely outgoing vs an awkward & shy normie. It’s more likely for the very outgoing guy to fuck. Then there is also dark triad traits that foids are attracted to as well.

But obviously no personality shit can make up for lack of looks or height.

*MOST* women are not going to fall in love and *stay* attracted to a serial child rapist just because he's attractive.
Yes they will

No, it literally doesn't matter whatsoever. Any 'bad personality' traits a Chad has will be appear positive or neutral to any foid. I'm shocked there's this many answers saying that it somewhat matters. Foids absolutely will fall in love and stay attracted to a serial child rapist if he's attractive.

1. Physical attraction (face, height, fitness).
2. Personality (aka making her feel intense emotions with your words and body language).
3. Social status (wealth, power, social circle pull).

This is all that matters for dating. If you have only 1. you are gonna make it. If you don't have 1. then you need both 2. and 3.