Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [POLL] Do you think its grooming? (IT GTFIH AND SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON YOUR SUB, ILL READ THEM LATER).

Is it?

• Yes

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • No

Votes: 22 88.0%

• Total voters
Rhaast

Rhaast

You only made my life better you fucking whore.
-
Disclaimer: grooming is the act of psychologically manipulating a CHILD in order to sexually abuse them.

So lets say in an alternate universe (asking for a novel a friend of mine is writing), so the MC is 18 and he is in a store a friend of his runs, and a 10 year old girl enters the store with her dad, who looks like Jack from Breaking Bad, somehow his daughter is really cute, she has very thick neck-length jet black hair, green eyes and a little bit of freckles (she is also white) and her face is extraordinarily pretty.

So the MC (who isnt attracted to her by this point because she is 10) realizes she got great genetic potential ngl, and thinks she would be very pretty and he might feel attracted to her when she is 14. He also lives in the same dimension where girls who are same age as her act this way on social media:

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CVqN-3ONJX0/?utm_medium=copy_link

So our MC, who is 22 at the time, plans to shoot his shot and talk to this foid once she is 14, around the age when he would be comfortable talking to her and feeling attracted to her. While you must ask :soy:"why isnt he waiting till she is 18"
Well let's just say our MC wants to marry her for some reason if things went nice between them, and he wouldnt want to marry her after she fucked about 30 different Chads, our MC also believes that if a girl gets a taste of one Chad, he will be on her mind forever and she would never truly love anyone else.

So our MC (22) talks to that girl who is 14 at the time in order to get to know her,(our MC also believes in the importance of personality and wouldnt roll with a girl with a shitty personality) so yeah they get to know eachother and they like hanging around eachother.
Note: my friend who is writing this novel just informed me that they wouldnt have sex until they are married (if they do get married),most they would do is hold hands or kiss (but only if the girl initiated.)

So fast forward a couple months, or a year or two, (whenever our MC is ready)
Our MC proposes to her and she accepts, so then our MC asks for her parents's blessing and they accept. So yeah then they have sex or whatever married virgins do. :feelsjuice:

So anyways what i am asking is, is this grooming/immoral in any way? :feelswhat: because as an agecuck myself id tell my friend not to write this novel if it was :feelsjuice:

Note: everything mentioned here is legal in the fictional country our MC lives in.

grooming doesn't exist

the term is only used to demonize unattractive males who are heterosexual

I'm too lazy to read that :feelsdevil:

Didn’t read

Grooming is a bs modern concept. It has been the case in many a time that a man will aquaint himself with a young girl and wait until an appropriate age (12 to14 in non-agecuck places) in order to ask the father for his daughter's hand. This is actually a very healthy thing to do because the girl and man will have a connection and deep emotional ties before any fucking happens. By aiding to the raising of the girl, you can be more secure in knowing that she will actually turn out as wife material, rather than dating a girl you have not known until she is adult where you do not know what she was like as a child or how she was raised.

Getting betrothed to a young girl and/or arranged marriage is the only based way of courtship. Unfortunately my white cuck brothers allowed feminism to come about and ruined this shit for everyone. Yes, white roastie foids from the late 1800s to early 1900s have destroyed dating for everyone and made everyone into ageucks.

I don't believe you can manipulate or brainwash someone into liking you. She could appreciate and look up to him but once her puberty advances it would need to like him physically to want to be with him.

I don't believe you can manipulate or brainwash someone into liking you. She could appreciate and look up to him but once her puberty advances it would need to like him physically to want to be with him.
So grooming isnt a thing, right? :feelsjuice:
And this case certainly isnt grooming? :feelsjuice:

So grooming isnt a thing, right? :feelsjuice:
And this case certainly isnt grooming? :feelsjuice:
Yeah grooming is bulshit excuse for teen girls to fuck around.

are you the MC? :feelshaha:

This thread proves theres a negative correlation between inceldom and IQ

You’re too cringe on this site go back to reddit shitskin nigger

Yikes. There's a lot to unpack here.

I dont think grooming is immoral. If you groom its based on potential genetics based on physique, and as the foid grows she either sticks to the partner or becomes an average foid and leaves. Average foids that complain of grooming do so because they couldn't enter the cock carousel earlier :feelskek:

I dont think grooming is immoral. If you groom its based on potential genetics based on physique, and as the foid grows she either sticks to the partner or becomes an average foid and leaves. Average foids that complain of grooming do so because they couldn't enter the cock carousel earlier :feelskek:
Tbh

Normies evaluate children based on their genetic potential all the time.

Depends is the mc an incel?
Cause most of them foids won't fuck with him at any age
I'll even go far as to say most of "groomers" at the very least normies hell even some chad will resort to seducing minors to get a head start

Tell him he should write it so the main character rapes the 10 year old in the pussy and makes her cum.

No and nothing fills me with more anger than the guys that call the teen foid of the instagram of this thread a kid and that they are not attracted to them