Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Poll:Do you have Asperger's syndrome or ASD (autistic spectrum disorder)?

Do you have Asperger's syndrome or ASD (autistic spectrum disorder)?

• yes

Votes: 27 56.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 43.8%

• Total voters
MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★
I'm curious to see how many people on here are on the autistic spectrum as I am, as i'm sure it plays a big part in me being incel

Officially diagnosed with it as a child, but I have basically none of it's symptoms now, think they just misdiagnosed me and I'm actually a psychopath tbh.

yes. nofap makes me very NT though. i need to nofapmaxx to fix my autism problem.

seeing as only 1% of the population has aspergers, it's pretty surprising to see these figures. ofcourse people who have aspergers are more likely to answer the poll, but still...

Don't know, I'm anti doctors so couldn't tell you for sure but I probably have some of those things

seeing as only 1% of the population has aspergers
That's bullshit. Aspergers diagnoses are common. It's something like 1 out of 68 people?

What's the diagnosis procedure? Do I have to go to a psychiatrist?

Yes, and actually diagnosed.

Poll after poll on this board shows that the average incel is of average height, of average dick size, roughly equally likely to be white as to be black or ethnic, and the ratings thread was full of normies. But autism is vastly overrepresented. Go figure, mentalcel deniers.

No, but I have been accused of it due to my personality disorders.

Aspergers/high functioning

Poll after poll on this board shows that the average incel is of average height, of average dick size, roughly equally likely to be white as to be black or ethnic, and the ratings thread was full of normies. But autism is vastly overrepresented. Go figure, mentalcel deniers.
I think using message boards in general is an autistic thing, especially in Current Year.

No, I have ADHD, and Sociopathy (APD), I wasn't born with the second one, and ADHD is more like a New Vegas trait than a disorder.

I don´t think so.

>not autistic
>posting on incel message boards

Im not sure but I think so.

Cpsulas azules y blancas 11873547

Last edited: