Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Poll: do you have a cat?

Do you?

• Persian cat(Normie, foid)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Overlord
★★★★★
I used to have a male Calico(males are extremely rare)
he died last year, had him for ten years. I honestly, want to buy another because, why not and my golden retriever won't cause problems. But I can't afford it.

always had dogs, love them so much

I used too have a cat

I used to have two dogs, but if I can’t get a German Shepard(Führer dog) i’ll get a cat if some sort.
German Shepards are extremely cool for some reason, maye Führer halo.

i have 2 foid cats

No i'm allergic to cats.

I used to have a male Calico(males are extremely rare)
he died last year, had him for ten years. I honestly, want to buy another because, why not and my golden retriever won't cause problems. But I can't afford it.
my 16 year old kitty I've had since I was 10 (27 now), was put to sleep on my lap last December, I really miss her, she was basically my biggest cope. I cried a lot in the days before and during her dying. My golden retriever will not have long either sadly

I don't own one, but my grandparents, the people I live in the same house with, have 5 of them, one has disappeared, the other is outside of the house all the time because she is in her "rebel single mom"(JFL) phase since she gave birth to the other 4, and the others are definitely not properly taken care of.

That is why I don't wanna have a pet right now, I wouldn't be able to properly train and take care of one, and If the animal grow emotionally attached to me I would probably make him suffer due to me being absentee a lot of time

I like cats (especially chokers) but can't afford them, my mother have cats. Some type of cats have lots of hair and it's horrible, all your clothes, food etc in hair, another reason not to have cats.

No. I've never had one.

I like cats (especially chokers) but can't afford them, my mother have cats. Some type of cats have lots of hair and it's horrible, all your clothes, food etc in hair, another reason not to have cats.
My mom used to complain about my calico(it had way to much hair) you're right.

That is why I don't wanna have a pet right now, I wouldn't be able to properly train and take care of one, and If the animal grow emotionally attached to me I would probably make him suffer due to me being absentee a lot of time
Cats, especially, if male don't become attached to you, like dogs. Female cats are better but it's still not much. You might grow emotionally attached to him/her tho. Like I did with my calico.

my 16 year old kitty I've had since I was 10 (27 now), was put to sleep on my lap last December, I really miss her, she was basically my biggest cope. I cried a lot in the days before and during her dying. My golden retriever will not have long either sadly
I feel you. It's the same with my calico. He was my only cope, despite, being am outdoor cat he still survived ten years. His colouring and tail were extremely unique, too.

Cats are epic. Used to have one as a kid. I don't have the space for one now. Would love to have one. Maybe once I get my homestead. It would love the space to be able to run around and stuff

I feel you. It's the same with my calico. He was my only cope, despite, being am outdoor cat he still survived ten years. His colouring and tail were extremely unique, too.
I understand you too and your connection to him, and she was also a happy outdoor cat.

Her dying on my lap (being put to sleep by the vet) was freaking traumatising. Now her ashes rest engraved in a rock next to the bird bath where she used to hang out.

May she and Calico rest in peace :cryfeels:

4 cats, 2 males 2 females.

No. I hate cats since I was a kid. I did bring an orange colored kitten home once and my mother threw it out. Now I only feel hatred when I see one.

ye hes nice, i like that cats are distant and dont give a fuck about you,im the same, it makes it easier for us to coexist