Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment (Poll) Do you hate women?

• Thread starter Deleted member 28148
  • Start date

Title

• I do not hate women.

Votes: 26 18.4%
  • I have a little bit of hatred for women.

Votes: 23 16.3%
  • I have a hatred for women.

Votes: 45 31.9%
  • I strongly hate women and am not afraid to express it (kinda based ngl)

Votes: 47 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Deleted member 28148

Deleted member 28148

losing my teen years
-
Just a poll to see where you all stand in 2021. I'm genuinely interested to see what everyone thinks.
Please note: this poll is anonymous. I will have public display of the votes off. You also must vote in order to see the results. I'm not glowing, I don't care what you respond with.
My personal opinion? I do not hate women. But sometimes, I see stuff online and especially irl that really grinds my gears.

i despise them
that doesn't mean i don't wanna shag them
but still , i fucking hate them

i'm too high inhib to express it but I do strongly hate them

Does fesikh stink?

They hate me, so I must hate them in return.

Its not that much hate as its i dont see them as humans anymore.

I guess they don't see themselves as humans either. They behave like Chad toilets.
Im totally desensitized by women, i dont believe one word coming out their mouth or any action they do, its all facade with them. They are drived solely based on their needs.

We got 2 soycucks voting ''no'' already. Embarassing to say the least, I want to know the username of these cucks right now.

fakecel if you don't get banned for your public expression of misogyny

If you don't hate women you shouldn't use this forum

Most women can sod right off, old boy.

I hate w*men with every fiber of my being I cannot respect men who do not feel the same.

Lately I have been observing something similar.
When client foids or coworker foids talk with me it is all very fake. They lie even about unimportant stuff.
It's like they are bad actresses or something.

Foids naturally hate having to interact with me. They are disgusted by my face and lack of height.
The more polite and educated I behave towards them the more they despise me.
But why they feel the need to lie so much, even about silly stuff?
I dunno about compulsive lies, it seem like it dont serve a purpose. Maybe they care for their public image so try to appear better? Its vanity.

Its very hard not to hate them as an Asian guy in America.

They (95+ percent of them) sexually discriminate against me because of my race. But to normal people (even people here), its called having a preference.

Any group of people would hate another group that were prejudiced and oppressive towards them. I'm only human. An ugly gook subhuman to them that is.

Last edited:
I don't hate them, they're just acting like nature intended and men would act exactly the same if they were the sexual selectors :feelsLSD:

Joined Jul 15, 2021
Posts 8
Online 5h 29m

Joined Jul 15, 2021
Posts 8
Online 5h 29m
What? I do believe in the blackpill, but I think it's caused by natural selection instead of corrupt women. You would not choose a woman with inferior genes either if you were a selector :feelsthink:

Nice try glowjak

I hate women without a doubt, but it's mainly just women around my age -- women much older than me have always treated me with the respect I feel like I deserve. I don't understand why women around my age can't treat me like a human being; I literally try to get through life by being as cordial as possible so I don't have to deal with conflict, but they always find a way to be pieces of shit and make me feel bad just because I'm a genetic failure.

I utterly despise women.
I hate women so much that I feel nothing for my own mother.
I hate women so much that I go through occasional bouts of ED because I literally hate them too much to jerk off to them.
I see no light in them, women only exist to make my life worse in every possible way they can.

My feelings of affection, sympathy, and compassion I once had for foids are becoming atrophied. I get off on seeing/hearing about foids being degraded and humiliated.

I would be very happy if they all died

Foids are not selecting based on natural selection anymore tho.
The "argument of Nature" related to foids is completely false today.
Today we have guns, jets, submarines, drones, industrial automation.

Brawl and muscle means very little for "natural selection" or "gaining resources".
I bet there is an asian-american 200IQ operating the drones that are killing syrian children right now, making 7 figures a year.
And foids pass by him and humiliate him.

Foids are choosing based on corruption and mental illness alone.

Dude, there is an actual correlation between having higher IQ (and therefore good income) and sexual success. The IQcel stuff is pure cope

I really don't have a hatred for a group of people in that general sense. There are certain types of women that I hate, though.

I strongly every human being

Just a poll to see where you all stand in 2021
OP you should delete this thread and remake it with most specific phrases. For example it's unclear if you mean:

"hate all women"
"hate most women"
"hate some women"
"hate two women"

I won't participate until you are more specific.

Also perhaps specify by "hate" do you mean "hate 100% of everyhting about them" or just "hate specific factors "

i dont hate women, i hate their entitlement, lack of empathy, lack of acknowledgement of female and pretty privilege, lack of care to the world in general, mistreatment of men, financial abuse of men, mental manipulation and blackmail of desperate lonely men and the list goes on....

I don't hate them, they're just acting like nature intended and men would act exactly the same if they were the sexual selectors :feelsLSD:
Absolutely retarded argument. According to "nature", men don't have to ask for consent because we are physically superior, thus her opinion is completely irrelevant. Do you unironically think that cavemen picked flowers for foids and asked them out on a date?:feelshaha:
Dude, there is an actual correlation between having higher IQ (and therefore good income) and sexual success. The IQcel stuff is pure cope
Betabuxxing
Just a poll to see where you all stand in 2021. I'm genuinely interested to see what everyone thinks.
Please note: this poll is anonymous. I will have public display of the votes off. You also must vote in order to see the results. I'm not glowing, I don't care what you respond with.
My personal opinion? I do not hate women. But sometimes, I see stuff online and especially irl that really grinds my gears.
Ddn9b1f cff8a1a8 31e4 4a70 bcef f563b74dc349

"I hate w*men and I'm tired of pretending I don't."

Last edited:
I do not hate them because I am a follower of Christ. We are called to love one another.

However, there are some things women do that I hate.

I kind of do these days. Seeing their privilege, their attitude and hatred towards low status men wanting crumbs, their rejection of me during cold approach.

If you want ragefuel towards women, do cold approach.
View attachment 468657
"I hate w*men and I'm tired of pretending I don't."
Lol

No, we're not slaves to our biology. Women can easily date most men without having to single out chads.

It's been a thing for a long time especially before social media really kicked in. Standards were a lot lower and marriages were stronger.

It's funny because people like to defend women on their actions claiming it's just the way they're wired. But how come when it comes to chad, we don't say the same thing? Aren't chads just following their biological urges also?
i dont hate women, i hate their entitlement, lack of empathy, lack of acknowledgement of female and pretty privilege, lack of care to the world in general, mistreatment of men, financial abuse of men, mental manipulation and blackmail of desperate lonely men and the list goes on....
This.

Last edited:
Absolutely retarded argument. According to "nature", men don't have to ask for consent because we are physically superior, thus her opinion is completely irrelevant. Do you unironically think that cavemen picked flowers for foids and asked them out on a date?:feelshaha:
LMAO animals don't rape each other in nature mate, the females let only the most dominant males mate with them. If an inferior male tries to forcefully mate with a female, they will be killed by the dominant male or even the female. Virtually all mammals have a social order in place where only the top males get to breed

Do you unironically think that cave men got laid by bashing the females to the head with a rock and dragging them into their cave?

LMAO animals don't rape each other in nature mate, the females let only the most dominant males mate with them. If an inferior male tries to forcefully mate with a female, they will be killed by the dominant male or even the female. Virtually all mammals have a social order in place where only the top males get to breed

Do you unironically think that cave men got laid by bashing the females to the head with a rock and dragging them into their cave?
They didn't have to beat them up. They just had their way and moved on jfl. An inferior male by hole standards today has an unattractive face, which doesn't mean that he is physically weak. Most TikTok prettyboys are pencil necks (some niggas call them leanmaxxed jfl), yet they have more success with whores than your average gymmaxxed/combatsportsmaxxed truecel.