Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment (Poll) Do you hate women?

Title

  • I do not hate women.

    Votes: 26 18.4%
  • I have a little bit of hatred for women.

    Votes: 23 16.3%
  • I have a hatred for women.

    Votes: 45 31.9%
  • I strongly hate women and am not afraid to express it (kinda based ngl)

    Votes: 47 33.3%

  • Total voters
    141
  • Poll closed .
dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

game over
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 31, 2020
Posts
8,492
Online
74d 14h 8m
Just a poll to see where you all stand in 2021. I'm genuinely interested to see what everyone thinks.
Please note: this poll is anonymous. I will have public display of the votes off. You also must vote in order to see the results. I'm not glowing, I don't care what you respond with.
My personal opinion? I do not hate women. But sometimes, I see stuff online and especially irl that really grinds my gears.
 
Arthas93

Arthas93

Always remember that we all will die.
★★
Joined
Apr 16, 2018
Posts
3,686
Online
26d 42m
Nice try glow nigger.
 
s0ver

s0ver

breast cancer enthusiast
★★★★
Joined
Jan 20, 2021
Posts
4,303
Online
70d 14h 43m
i despise them
that doesn't mean i don't wanna shag them
but still , i fucking hate them
 
dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

game over
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 31, 2020
Posts
8,492
Online
74d 14h 8m
Arthas93 said:
Nice try glow nigger.
Read the note retard :feelswhat:
How the fuck do I glow when i cant even see the results
s0ver said:
i despise them
that doesn't mean i don't wanna shag them
but still , i fucking hate them
based
 
Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★
Joined
Mar 16, 2020
Posts
3,379
Online
118d 12h 26m
i'm too high inhib to express it but I do strongly hate them
 
dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

game over
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 31, 2020
Posts
8,492
Online
74d 14h 8m
Quarantined said:
i'm to high inhib to express it but I do strongly hate them
:feelsLSD:
 
tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
18,672
Online
182d 21h 17m
Does fesikh stink?
 
dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

game over
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 31, 2020
Posts
8,492
Online
74d 14h 8m
crestfallencel

crestfallencel

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 16, 2019
Posts
9,804
Online
129d 13h 40m
good morning
 
Six

Six

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 28, 2018
Posts
5,486
Online
37d 18h 24m
They hate me, so I must hate them in return.
 
PPEcel

PPEcel

KHHDV subhuman ricecel
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Posts
21,199
Online
146d 23h 39m
Arthas93 said:
Nice try glow nigger.
why the fuck would glowniggers be involved in something this mild
 
Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Posts
5,984
Online
75d 6h 10m
Its not that much hate as its i dont see them as humans anymore.
 
dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

game over
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 31, 2020
Posts
8,492
Online
74d 14h 8m
PPEcel said:
why the fuck would glowniggers be involved in something this mild
retard also didnt read my note :lul:
 
Arthas93

Arthas93

Always remember that we all will die.
★★
Joined
Apr 16, 2018
Posts
3,686
Online
26d 42m
Mecoja said:
Its not that much hate as its i dont see them as humans anymore.
I guess they don't see themselves as humans either. They behave like Chad toilets.
 
<human

<human

#freeaiden
★★★
Joined
Jan 8, 2021
Posts
1,716
Online
77d 6h 47m
s0ver said:
doesn't mean i don't wanna shag them
but still , i fucking hate them
 
PPEcel

PPEcel

KHHDV subhuman ricecel
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Posts
21,199
Online
146d 23h 39m
dreadtheblackpill said:
retard also didnt read my note :lul:
its funny how everyone drags the fbi into everything


Six said:
They hate me, so I must hate them in return.
based
 
Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Posts
5,984
Online
75d 6h 10m
Arthas93 said:
I guess they don't see themselves as humans either. They behave like Chad toilets.
Im totally desensitized by women, i dont believe one word coming out their mouth or any action they do, its all facade with them. They are drived solely based on their needs.
 
FourthWorlder

FourthWorlder

Captain
Joined
Mar 20, 2021
Posts
1,532
Online
32d 4h 12m
We got 2 soycucks voting ''no'' already. Embarassing to say the least, I want to know the username of these cucks right now.
 
kanyepilled

kanyepilled

Pažarskis
★★★
Joined
Mar 13, 2021
Posts
2,732
Online
36d 15h 25m
fakecel if you don't get banned for your public expression of misogyny
 
0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Mannerbund Leader
★★★
Joined
Mar 1, 2021
Posts
1,241
Online
19d 4h 37m
If you don't hate women you shouldn't use this forum
 
dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

game over
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 31, 2020
Posts
8,492
Online
74d 14h 8m
FourthWorlder said:
We got 2 soycucks voting ''no'' already. Embarassing to say the least, I want to know the username of these cucks right now.
Hello, nice to meet you
0Energy0Happyness said:
If you don't hate women you shouldn't use this forum
Hello, nice to meet you
 
-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 14, 2019
Posts
12,190
Online
140d 8h 33m
Most women can sod right off, old boy.
 
dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

game over
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 31, 2020
Posts
8,492
Online
74d 14h 8m
ibericel

ibericel

Officer
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 19, 2019
Posts
974
Online
20d 7h 58m
I hate w*men with every fiber of my being I cannot respect men who do not feel the same.
 
Arthas93

Arthas93

Always remember that we all will die.
★★
Joined
Apr 16, 2018
Posts
3,686
Online
26d 42m
Mecoja said:
Im totally desensitized by women, i dont believe one word coming out their mouth or any action they do, its all facade with them. They are drived solely based on their needs.

Lately I have been observing something similar.
When client foids or coworker foids talk with me it is all very fake. They lie even about unimportant stuff.
It's like they are bad actresses or something.

Foids naturally hate having to interact with me. They are disgusted by my face and lack of height.
The more polite and educated I behave towards them the more they despise me.
But why they feel the need to lie so much, even about silly stuff?
 
Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Posts
5,984
Online
75d 6h 10m
Arthas93 said:
Lately I have been observing something similar.
When client foids or coworker foids talk with me it is all very fake. They lie even about unimportant stuff.
It's like they are bad actresses or something.

Foids naturally hate having to interact with me. They are disgusted by my face and lack of height.
The more polite and educated I behave towards them the more they despise me.
But why they feel the need to lie so much, even about silly stuff?
I dunno about compulsive lies, it seem like it dont serve a purpose. Maybe they care for their public image so try to appear better? Its vanity.
 
dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

game over
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 31, 2020
Posts
8,492
Online
74d 14h 8m
starcrapoo

starcrapoo

Nothing to live for. Waiting for the next pandemic
★★★
Joined
Mar 8, 2020
Posts
1,766
Online
55d 8h 1m
Its very hard not to hate them as an Asian guy in America.

They (95+ percent of them) sexually discriminate against me because of my race. But to normal people (even people here), its called having a preference.

Any group of people would hate another group that were prejudiced and oppressive towards them. I'm only human. An ugly gook subhuman to them that is.
 
Last edited:
S

Social_Cel

Greycel
Joined
Jul 15, 2021
Posts
27
Online
20h 46m
I don't hate them, they're just acting like nature intended and men would act exactly the same if they were the sexual selectors :feelsLSD:
 
ibericel

ibericel

Officer
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 19, 2019
Posts
974
Online
20d 7h 58m
Joined Jul 15, 2021
Posts 8
Online 5h 29m
 
S

Social_Cel

Greycel
Joined
Jul 15, 2021
Posts
27
Online
20h 46m
ibericel said:
Joined Jul 15, 2021
Posts 8
Online 5h 29m
What? I do believe in the blackpill, but I think it's caused by natural selection instead of corrupt women. You would not choose a woman with inferior genes either if you were a selector :feelsthink:
 
ibericel

ibericel

Officer
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 19, 2019
Posts
974
Online
20d 7h 58m
Social_Cel said:
I do believe in the blackpill
So? You're really stupid if you think you're fooling anyone here.
 
Arthas93

Arthas93

Always remember that we all will die.
★★
Joined
Apr 16, 2018
Posts
3,686
Online
26d 42m
Six said:
They hate me, so I must hate them in return.
Good point.
 
Escthectrler

Escthectrler

Recruit
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 12, 2021
Posts
463
Online
12d 17h 31m
Nice try glowjak
 
Arthas93

Arthas93

Always remember that we all will die.
★★
Joined
Apr 16, 2018
Posts
3,686
Online
26d 42m
Social_Cel said:
What? I do believe in the blackpill, but I think it's caused by natural selection instead of corrupt women. You would not choose a woman with inferior genes either if you were a selector :feelsthink:

Foids are not selecting based on natural selection anymore tho.
The "argument of Nature" related to foids is completely false today.
Today we have guns, jets, submarines, drones, industrial automation.

Brawl and muscle means very little for "natural selection" or "gaining resources".
I bet there is an asian-american 200IQ operating the drones that are killing syrian children right now, making 7 figures a year.
And foids pass by him and humiliate him.

Foids are choosing based on corruption and mental illness alone.
 
K

keithbauhaus

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Jun 8, 2019
Posts
296
Online
1d 8h 47m
I hate women without a doubt, but it's mainly just women around my age -- women much older than me have always treated me with the respect I feel like I deserve. I don't understand why women around my age can't treat me like a human being; I literally try to get through life by being as cordial as possible so I don't have to deal with conflict, but they always find a way to be pieces of shit and make me feel bad just because I'm a genetic failure.
 
Hell

Hell

Get me out of here
★★
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
2,115
Online
86d 15h 16m
I utterly despise women.
I hate women so much that I feel nothing for my own mother.
I hate women so much that I go through occasional bouts of ED because I literally hate them too much to jerk off to them.
I see no light in them, women only exist to make my life worse in every possible way they can.
 
dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

game over
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 31, 2020
Posts
8,492
Online
74d 14h 8m
Escthectrler said:
Nice try glowjak
dreadtheblackpill said:
Read the note retard :feelswhat:
How the fuck do I glow when i cant even see the results
Joined Mar 12, 2021
Posts 386
:feelsUgh:
 
Broly

Broly

pirate king
-
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Posts
11,594
Online
48d 16h 40m
the things I want to do to them are unspeakable:feelsLSD:
 
Extra-Samsaric

Extra-Samsaric

Ascending beyond all time and space
★★★
Joined
Nov 19, 2020
Posts
773
Online
56d 13h 1m
My feelings of affection, sympathy, and compassion I once had for foids are becoming atrophied. I get off on seeing/hearing about foids being degraded and humiliated.
 
dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

game over
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 31, 2020
Posts
8,492
Online
74d 14h 8m
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

Admiral
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,525
Online
44d 7h 7m
I would be very happy if they all died
 
PPEcel

PPEcel

KHHDV subhuman ricecel
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Posts
21,199
Online
146d 23h 39m
IncelCatechumen

IncelCatechumen

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Jul 2, 2021
Posts
203
Online
4d 4h 12m
Arthas93 said:
Foids are not selecting based on natural selection anymore tho.
The "argument of Nature" related to foids is completely false today.
Today we have guns, jets, submarines, drones, industrial automation.

Brawl and muscle means very little for "natural selection" or "gaining resources".
I bet there is an asian-american 200IQ operating the drones that are killing syrian children right now, making 7 figures a year.
And foids pass by him and humiliate him.

Foids are choosing based on corruption and mental illness alone.

Dude, there is an actual correlation between having higher IQ (and therefore good income) and sexual success. The IQcel stuff is pure cope
 
ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Make your local feminist eat pavement.
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
12,358
Online
62d 9h 44m
I really don't have a hatred for a group of people in that general sense. There are certain types of women that I hate, though.
 
BigMorons

BigMorons

Ultimate Subhuman
Joined
Aug 24, 2020
Posts
1,003
Online
21d 18h 22m
I strongly every human being
 
Wizard32

Wizard32

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
May 20, 2018
Posts
8,617
Online
42d 3h 4m
dreadtheblackpill said:
Just a poll to see where you all stand in 2021
OP you should delete this thread and remake it with most specific phrases. For example it's unclear if you mean:

"hate all women"
"hate most women"
"hate some women"
"hate two women"

I won't participate until you are more specific.

Also perhaps specify by "hate" do you mean "hate 100% of everyhting about them" or just "hate specific factors "
 
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

here to save m'lady from da niceguys!!!! xDDDDDD
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
15,319
Online
12d 19h 42m
i dont hate women, i hate their entitlement, lack of empathy, lack of acknowledgement of female and pretty privilege, lack of care to the world in general, mistreatment of men, financial abuse of men, mental manipulation and blackmail of desperate lonely men and the list goes on....
 

Similar threads

dreadtheblackpill
Replies
71
Views
980
IslaVista2014
IslaVista2014
W
Replies
38
Views
708
calimero
calimero
Copexodius Maximus
Replies
59
Views
2K
Copexodius Maximus
Copexodius Maximus
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top