Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Poll: Did you abandon your school friends after you matriculated ?

Did you abandon your school friends after you matriculated ?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
The kissless

The kissless

Banned
-
I totally abondoned my highschool buddies, i broke all contact, i ignored all the "you alive ?" texts. the reason why i I totally abandoned my highschool buddies is because i didn't trust them, they would never "have my back" in any fight i'm afraid to describe their physical aspects and personality because they might be lurking here ,
im kinda regret ghosting them because i feel chronically lonely, all of my birthdays since 2014 have been lonely, no parties, just a phone call from dad and that's it , i think about suicide but im not brave enough to go to the other side, my dad had me visit phycologists which i never wanted,

I plan to soon after I start college. I was always the lolcow of the group.

never had friends jfl

yeah, they would never hmu, ask me to hang out, and do shit that friends do. they only ever invited me to play online and most times they didn't even invite me at all. had to abandon those fake ass niggas.

Some years ago , I woke up at night to buy some beer , I saw some of my old classmates at the store and they all heightmog me , they recognized me but i said i dont remember them , i walked away.

still have contact with some,have some valuable memory back then

Yeah, I cut off all contact with em. We were the "weirdo" group in school anyway, forced together by our unanimous ostracism from the more popular cliques.

Most friends come and go at the end of the day, so it is what it is.

what do you mean?
If your friends are comfortable being touchy towards ya that’s a normie trait most incels wouldn’t hug each other if they met cause we’re not used to people being touchy and used to like losing friends

never had any to begin with

If your friends are comfortable being touchy towards ya that’s a normie trait most incels wouldn’t hug each other if they met cause we’re not used to people being touchy and used to like losing friends
I was cute back in my teens and early adulthood