Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Poll: can you swim?

Can you swim?

• Total voters
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Mythic
★★★
I live by the coast in Lebanon, and I never learnt how to swim, because I was extremely sacred of water for some reason, hence, I can't cope with this miserable, life by beachmaxxing. I think it it's because, I spent so many years in Ireland in my teens as well. But maybe that's Just cope, I had so many chances to learn, but I blew all of it up

I like these polls keep em coming

Unpopular opinion: knowing how to swim is fakecel trait

To learn how to swim, it means to take off your clothes in public
Ugly subhumans would never take up swimming

Yes, All the kids used to make fun of me for being skinny af as well. Brutal.

That's why I wear full sleeves even today.
@NeverEvenBegan

Yes but never understood how it’s hard to swim. You just move your hands around.

yes. @Rabbi Schneerson can you?

Yes but never understood how it’s hard to swim. You just move your hands around.
Oh, you have to believe me I tried exactly that when I was a kid. Almost ended up drowning in the mediterenian lmao. I stopped venturing to far into the sea after that.

Yeah but i haven't gone swimming in over a decade

Oh, you have to believe me I tried exactly that when I was a kid. Almost ended up drowning in the mediterenian lmao. I stopped venturing to far into the sea after that.
Actually, I should have drowned tbh

No, because I never bothered to learn it

No. Never had any friends or relatives to teach me, and paying for swimming classes when I live in a desert is a plain waste of money.

Yes, I'm not black

I only learned to swim when i was 15-16.

There was just one day when it happened naturally.

apparently the incel has no problem swimming

yeah but swimming is boring and I can't remember the last time I did it

I am very bad at it, so I put no. I can do doggy paddles and swimming with lots of splashes

I live by the coast in Lebanon, and I never learnt how to swim, because I was extremely sacred of water for some reason, hence, I can't cope with this miserable, life by beachmaxxing. I think it it's because, I spent so many years in Ireland in my teens as well. But maybe that's Just cope, I had so many chances to learn, but I blew all of it up
Guess this is a subtle way to know of .is blackcels

I'm a nigga and can swim.

I guess it's because I was forced by my Mom to go to summer camp as a child, and we were swimming literally everyday at that camp.