Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Poll: Best Zelda Game?

What is the best Zelda game?

• Twilight Princess :feelsokman:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland :feelsokman:

• Original 1986 :feelsokman:

• Tingles Balloon Fight :feelsokman:

• Spirit Tracks :feelsokman:

• Total voters
Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
Ran out of space but I started with the ones I like the best, here's the rest:

Link to the Past :feelsokman:

Phantom Hourglass :feelsokman:

Minish Cap :feelsjuice:

Tingle's Balloon Trip of Love :feelsjuice:

Hyrule Warriors (first one) :feelsjuice:

Hyrule Wariors (the new one) :feelsjuice:

Four Swords :feelspuke:

Adventures of Link :feelspuke::feelspuke:

Breath of the Wild 2 (haven't played, don't think it's out yet, will probably be good also Globalhomo) :feelsautistic: :soy:

Link Faces of Evil (haven't played, might be good) :feelswhere:

BS Zelda no Densetsu: Inishie no Sekiban (haven't played, ching chong chang, might be good) :feelswhere:

BS Zelda no Densetsu (haven't played, ching chong chang, might be good) :feelswhere:

Link's Awakening (old one) (haven't played) :feelswhere:

Link Between Worlds (haven't played) :feelswhere:

Oracle of Ages (haven't played) :feelswhere:

Oracle of Seasons (haven't played) :feelswhere:

Game and Watch version? (didn't even know that was a different thing) :feelswhere:

Wand of Gamelon (haven't played) :feelswhere:

Triforce Heros (haven't played) :feelswhere:

Phantom Hourglass (haven't played) :feelswhere:

Link's Awakening (new one) (haven't played, still know it sucks) :feelspuke::feelspuke: :soy:

Link's Crossbow Training (haven't played, still know it sucks) :feelspuke::feelspuke:

Cadence of Hyrule (haven't played, still know it sucks) :feelspuke::feelspuke: :soy:

Zelda's Adventure (haven't played) :foidSoy:

Last edited:
I don't play many, mostly due to the injection of SJW propaganda and cucked agenda-pushing into most modern games by globohomo-supporting corporations and mentally ill developers, so I'd wonder what relevance this has. :feelshehe:

I only have a lower-end PC, however; what consoles or platforms are these available on? :feelsjuice:

I only have a lower-end PC, however; what consoles or platforms are these available on? :feelsjuice:
There's alot.

Some on Wii (I think you can play the most on),Some Ds or 3ds, Gamecube (probably has the best games overall but you can play gamecube games on wii anyway if you have gamecube controllers and memory card), Wii U (alot of HD remakes :soy: but still pretty good) Nintendo 64, Nintendo Entertainment System, Super Nintendo Entertainment System, Game and Watch, CDi, and Nintendo Switch (again, alot of HD remakes :soy: but still pretty good)

I have a wii, wii U, Switch, 3ds, and Gameboy advance. You can play pretty much all the Zelda games with that.

If you are going to get any one I recommend the Wii.

Last edited:
Haven't played all of them, only played Ocarina and Majora (didn't even finish them), also a few gameboy ones.

Link to the past

I'm gonna say majora's mask but you could make the argument for ocarina

How's breath of the wild globalhomo?

How's breath of the wild globalhomo?
Link crossdresses, beetle wears a bellyshirt, the bolsen construction guy, and the great fairies look like dragqueens.

Still one of the best zelda games in my opinion.

Last edited:
Link to the Past and Link's Awakening DX.

10 votes, The Ranks so far:

#1 Breath of the Wild at 3 votes 30%

#2 Link to the Past at 2 votes 20%

#3 Is 5 way tie between Skyward Sword, Link's Awakening DX, Ocarina of Time, Wind Waker, and Majora's Mask, All at 1 vote and 10%

11 votes Current Results Update:

#1 Breath of the Wild at 3 votes 27%

#2 Link to the Past at 2 votes 18%

#3 Skyward Sword, technically tied with the ones in fourth place, at 1 vote and 9% but it's my favorite so I'll round up to 10%

#4 Is 5 way tie (or 6 if you include Skyward Sword) between Link's Awakening DX, Ocarina of Time, Wind Waker, Majora's Mask, and Lion King, All at 1 vote and 9%

Last edited:
Four Swords :feelspuke:
The original Four Swords was multiplayer-only so you needed to link up four GBAs with their own copy of the game (I think) to play it.

But I've played the DSi version when it came out which made it single-player and it was actually pretty good. You basically play as two Links and you can switch which one you play one at a time, and they also had remakes of levels from older games.

The original Four Swords was multiplayer-only so you needed to link up four GBAs with their own copy of the game (I think) to play it.
Yep (I'm not sure if they all need their own copy of the game though), I didn't have three people to play it with.
But I've played the DSi version when it came out which made it single-player and it was actually pretty good. You basically play as two Links and you can switch which one you play one at a time, and they also had remakes of levels from older games.
Didn't know that.

Yep (I'm not sure if they all need their own copy of the game though), I didn't have three people to play it with.
It was bundled with the Link to the Past port for the GBA (I think).

Twilight Princess since it was my first Zelda game

Link crossdresses, beetle wears a bellyshirt, the bolsen construction guy, and the great fairies look like dragqueens.

Still one of the best zelda games in my opinion.
Well i think the crossdressing part is just weird Japanese humor. The faires might be just the art style.

But yeah the game is really good

Update: 14 votes

#1 tie Breath of the Wild and Ocarina of Time both at 3 votes and 21%

#2 Link to The Past at 2 votes and 14%

#3 Skyward Sword, Technically tied with the ones in fourth place at 1 vote and 7% but I like it more, so we'll say 9%

#4 is a 5 way tie (or six if you include Skyward Sword) between Wind Waker, Majora's Mask, Twilight Princess, Links Adventure DX, and Lion King, all at 1 vote and 7%

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back