Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Post most based videogame soundtracks

Arron

Arron

★★★
I’ll start first.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (2011)

My fave vidogamo of all time. :feelsautistic:

All my negative thoughts just vanish into thin air the second I let Secunda play. :feelsmusic:

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (2002)

This game pretty much shaped my entire taste in music. All I usually listen to now is just tracks from the 80s. :feelzez:

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (2017)

Phenomenal game. Used to be my sleep aid. :feelscomfy:

Hollow Knight (2017)

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fWquuWkHVP4

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MJDn70jh1V0

It’s so good. It’s just so good. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Detroit: Become Human (2018)

This one has a FUCK ton of bangers in its unreleased OST tab. Idk why the fuck they thought they weren’t worth releasing, but they did. Anyway, yeah, really good. :feelsokman:

Batman: Arkham City (2011)

My childhood. :feelsLightsaber:

Limbo (2010)

Not entirely a very well know game nor a popular one for its soundtracks, but I thought of adding it so maybe it’s new for some users and they’ll enjoy it. It has a couple of really good ones. :feelshmm:

Unravel (2016)

Another really good indie one I thought the tracks were fantastic especially towards the end. :smonk:

Life is Strange (2015)

Regardless of what you think of the game itself, you can’t deny its tracks were lifefuel. :feelsjuice:

Divinity: Original Sin 2 (2017)

I remember this game having all its tracks put into four different categories, each of them played with different instruments, letting the players to choose whichever they want to hear for the rest of the game right at the start. If turned based RPGs are your shit, do yourself a favor and go play this gem. :bigbrain:

I can’t think of other games right now. Might add more in the comments later if more comes to mind.

Shadow of the Colossus, another really good one I forgot to add.

Hatred (2015)

This is an older song, they put it in the game though so it's a soundtrack.

Deadspace 2 soundtrack 16: War And Pieces - YouTube

my favorite soundtrack to theoretically run full speed at females at night :feelshmm:

The Last of Us: Part II (2020)

Also had amazing unreleased OST section.

Not an unreleased one but by far one of the best tracks I’ve ever heard in gaming:

Soma (2015)

Shouldn’t really be qualified here since it was mostly a quiet game but the ambience involved was just unbelievable.

The story will break you and watching the credits roll while listening to this fucking track will be the final nail in the coffin.

Rayman Legends (2013)

Dishonored 2 (2016)

On the Sands of Serkonos

more a fan of the ambient/piano tracks

not much to be said

really good

not much to be said

Unfathomably based.

really good

I really oughta play Max Payne 3 at some point but I just couldn’t get into the previous games despite growing up with Rockstar’s old titles.

Something about third-person shooters with looting & shooting being their core gameplay loop similar to Uncharted puts me off which is funny cause when it’s first-person, I completely turn a blind eye jfl.

Unfathomably based.
:feelsokman:
I really oughta play Max Payne 3 at some point but I just couldn’t get into the previous games despite growing up with Rockstar’s old titles.
its good but has unskippable cutscenes so get used to that
i just really enjoy the soundtrack
has a good mix of everything
Something about third-person shooters with looting & shooting being their core gameplay loop similar to Uncharted puts me off which is funny cause when it’s first-person, I completely turn a blind eye jfl.
lol those are my favorite kind of games
i really like re4 uncharted gears etc

The Last of Us: Part II (2020)

Also had amazing unreleased OST section.

Not an unreleased one but by far one of the best tracks I’ve ever heard in gaming:

oh shit havent heard these gonna listen to them :feelsLightsaber:
i really liked the multiplayer main menu theme from the first one