Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Poll: At what age did people start commenting on your ugliness?

At what age did people start commenting on your ugliness?

Votes: 2 3.9%

Votes: 1 2.0%

Votes: 3 5.9%

Votes: 1 2.0%

Votes: 2 3.9%

• 10-11

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • 12-13

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • 14-15

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • 16-17

• Total voters
Ticcel

Ticcel

Product of an unjust world.
★★★★★
It doesn’t have to be a unsolicited comment either. For example, asking a girl to be your gf and being told “no, you’re too ugly” counts.
Just curious tbh.

It was around middle school when people started pointing out my awful lips and how bad I look

Probably around 10, it got particularly bad by the time I was 12.

16-17. This one girl said i had a chronic "red face" (due to my skin tone). And I got called unattractive by a girl in my math class.

16-17. This one girl said i had a chronic "red face" (due to my skin tone). And I got called unattractive by a girl in my math class.
That’s old tbh. Did you isolate yourself from others throughout most of your schooling?

That’s old tbh. Did you isolate yourself from others throughout most of your schooling?
No. That's just the first time anyone said anything.

6 is the earliest I got called ugly.

I got called ugly a couple times in middle school, but right when high school started (age 14) is when I started getting called ugly A LOT.

That's when my deathnik genes really kicked in and my midface and nose grew rapidly.

I got called ugly a couple times in middle school, but right when high school started (age 14) is when I started getting called ugly A LOT.

That's when my deathnik genes really kicked in and my midface and nose grew rapidly.
Damn.. I remember people started calling me ugly at elementary school because of my ears and my mole on the moustache. are you sandcel?

People had a certain insult about my nose, and they kept calling me it for years and years. I pretended that I didn't care but eventually it started to seep in.

12-13 is where puberty started fucking with me

I think it was when I was 15. I had terrible acne and my mom and grandma pointed it out.

It never began for me, but where I realized my ugliness was when I was 11 years old when I started puberty, I became uglier than I already was and I couldn't grow much, I became a manlet since that year.

I remember it was around age 10. I remember getting a compliment on being a "handsome boy" from my teacher at age 9".

Kids my age just called me out for being shit at everything and also I started getting fat around age 10.

I never got called ugly, tbh. Nobody gives a single fuck to me, they just ignore my existence.

14-15. Rather than ugly I would be called monkey due to being midget hairy curry. Forced me to go further in coping methods like meditation.

First time I got blackpilled was when my friends sister asked her female friend about me and she just said "pffft never gonna touch this guy."

The earliest example was 6 but the bullying became consistent at age 11

They called me disrespectful names on my looks calling me, “Sociopath,” making fun of my nose, laughing at my height, and what’s one the side of my face.

I was okay looking as a kid
decent as a teen
wasnt until i hit 19/20 when people really actually started commenting on how i looked ugly or weird looking

of course i was always too ugly for love im just saying ppl never commented on my looks til then

middle school. what hurt the worse is when people would tell me to look at them just so they could get a kick out of my hideous and pathetic looking face and laugh. so degrading, i was ashamed to be me.

6. When I first told a girl that I like her and she straight up told me that I'm such a profane filth

They called me disrespectful names on my looks calling me, “Sociopath,” making fun of my nose, laughing at my height, and what’s one the side of my face.
Why sociopath? Do you resemble some infamous sociopath?

Why sociopath? Do you resemble some infamous sociopath?

They’ve always pointed out the way my hair looks. It looks like the guy in my Avi’s but thicker and different style. Then again, I wish I had an answer to half the things they’ve told me and have done.

12 middle school
Bullyed and alone
:cryfeels:

One of the stacey tier foid teacher in 11-12 standard used to call me hero(sarcastically)

10.That's when I got puberty and got fat.

Beginning of middle school