Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [POLL] Are you Autistic?

Do you have Autism/Are you Autistic?

• Yes I have an official diagnosis

Votes: 30 30.9%
  • No official diagnosis, but I think I am autistic

Votes: 43 44.3%
  • No I do not think I have autism

Votes: 24 24.7%

• Total voters
gummybearcel

gummybearcel

no gummy for your face
-
I am just curious to see what percentage of forum members actually have autism or something along those lines.
I see a lot of overlap with the average incel experience vs the average autistic male experience. I believe there to be broad overlap because I see ugly people with girlfriends and wives all the time. Please vote honestly as I am personally interested in the results - the poll is anonymous for that reason.

Last edited:
Got diagnosed 2 years ago.

Nope, just an ugly motherfucka who's too shwarty for the place I live in.

Very few are autistic. Most are mentally sound.

Yes I'm officially diagnosed have been since age 5
Checks out honestly, I noticed Spike Chunsoft games tend to attract Non-NTs.
I say this as an autistic Dangan fan myself puhuhu.
Also Raincode was pretty good I liked the shinigami girl she was cute.

high functioning aspergers to be exact

I am just curious to see what percentage of forum members actually have autism or something along those lines.
I see a lot of overlap with the average incel experience vs the average autistic male experience. I believe there to be broad overlap because I see ugly people with girlfriends and wives all the time. Please vote honestly as I am personally interested in the results - the poll is anonymous for that reason.
my name should be autism aspi

I likely have adhd or something. adderall helps, but maybe it's just the adderall euphoria :lul:

Not officially diagnosed. But I wouldn't be surprised if I tested positive for autism/aspergers.
Never began for mentalcels. :feelstastyman:

Not diagnosed but I think I may be due to repetitive behaviors, OCD-like fixations on certain subjects, bad motor skills, and stiffness in social situations. I used to avoid eye contact but nowadays I try to force myself not to. I also hate wearing certain clothes like some types of jeans cause I'm hypersensitive to the material which to me feels 'cold' and makes me wanna pee all the time. I often lose contact with reality when in a room full of stimuli but it may be caused by my daydreamer nature and not necessarily autism. Also my mom had me at 35 years old...

Normies have always labelled me as 'weird' and been called that many times not knowing exactly why so the potential diagnosis would make sense. I have social anxiety and I think I developed it early in life (at 7 precisely) as a self-preservation mechanism.

Last edited:
Autistic women can get NT men, asd guys cannot get NT women unless they're tall & attractive (bypass) or their special interest makes lots of money (betabux).

Autistic women can get NT men, asd guys cannot get NT women unless they're tall & attractive (bypass) or their special interest makes lots of money (betabux).
Of course, this is why I think there is significant overlap with autism and inceldom.
At the end of the day autistic women are women and will still be approached on that basis, so they can be socially submissive without issue. Autistic men are widely unable to adapt to the male role of being proactive and socially dominant and thus suffer for it.

Never got diagnosed but I remember my mom flat out telling me no when I asked her at one point so I think my weird behavior is more of a developmental thing and bad parenting.

I think so, sorta, but I think its more a matter of not fitting in with most this world. I probably would've done fine in the 70s/80s. It's less "i dont understand this social cue/cant make eye contact" and more "fuck I'm surrounded by idiot garbage people in the future that is aku, and girls like them"

Diagnosed at 9

It's less "i dont understand this social cue/cant make eye contact" and more "fuck I'm surrounded by idiot garbage people in the future that is aku, and girls like them"
This. Another thing pointing to the fact inceldom is externally caused.

This. Another thing pointing to the fact inceldom is externally caused.
I have noticed that normies are acting progressively more thug-like, both men and women.
For men I assume they have picked up on the fact that foids love dark-triad unhinged men and are trying to capitalize off that.
Good lord though, that doesn't seem sustainable for a civilized society. An entire world of people trying to one up the other in how 'dominant' they are. I guess that's kind of the case now. I guess we lost that competition.

I have noticed that normies are acting progressively more thug-like, both men and women.
For men I assume they have picked up on the fact that foids love dark-triad unhinged men and are trying to capitalize off that.
Good lord though, that doesn't seem sustainable for a civilized society. An entire world of people trying to one up the other in how 'dominant' they are. I guess that's kind of the case now. I guess we lost that competition.
I haven't noticed that, but it is plausible. Possibly normies are conscientiously realizing the benefits of bullying. There is also the spread of rap culture. It's not good though. Society is becoming a battle-royale.

Are you talking about high school or in general?

Im in process of getting diagnosed and im 99% certain because I have diagnosed family members + ive read the literature + I talk to diagnosed autistic people daily. If it wasnt painfully obvious enough from my fucking posts, yes I have fucking autism. What kind of NT person writes a fucking 10000 word essay on why women suck on a fucking internet forum in 2023

Yup. I was diagnosed in 2018 after christ

getting an official diagnosis is expensive af as an adult and insurance doesn't cover it

Currently undergoing medical assessment.

I'm autigender

My mom thought I was autistic and wanted me to go through some tests, had a therapist and psychologist at the same time.... those "tests" never happened and I'm glad they never did. Seriously, fuck these labels.. .they literally don't mean shit in today's world, since everyone and their dog is a fucking autist and they're "proud of it!" Just like how everyone (normies) want to be "loners" and "introverts". Just a bunch of edgelord snowflakes who've ruined everything for everyone, aka the average ANTIFA / LGBT-Twitter user.

Being an oldcel, I see no sense in getting diagnosed other than wasting money.

Im not autistic but I think I have a peculiar way of thinking (not good)