Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based [Poll] Any of you listen to country music?

Do you like country music at all

• Yes

Votes: 17 36.2%
  • No

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • I'm indifferent

Votes: 15 31.9%
  • I hate it

Votes: 4 8.5%

• Total voters
narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
:y'all:
I love country but no one really talks about it online, at least the places I visit.

I really want recommendations for my driving country mixtape I'm making.

Darn right. :y'all:

I grew up listening to that shit tbh.

Yes bro country music is pretty nice, I dont really listen to it much anymore but a long time ago my friend had made a great playlist I used to like. I really cant remember many specific songs but off the top of my head "Rain is a good thing" was pretty good.

Yes bro country music is pretty nice, I dont really listen to it much anymore but a long time ago my friend had made a great playlist I used to like. I really cant remember many specific songs but off the top of my head but "Rain is a good thing" was pretty good.

I like all types of music genres.

Old american country and folk are great tbh. They are atill good don't get me wrong but country's reputation got fucked over time, with good reason though. Country and folk songs I like are hard to find for me.
:y'all::y'all:

Can't say I do.

Country Music makes me wanna go Paddock tbhngl.

Yes I do, funnily enough it was the radio in GTA5 that got me into country music.

Not a fan minus a few songs

I do enjoy country roads but i dont listen to country at all

No I like traditional music more

not a huge fan but theres some decent country music out there especially this guy

Some country music is better than others (usually older). However, I don't know where to start

I like johnny cash

Yes man yes bro I like older country music because it feels more homebrew and natural than that other shitty commercialized music, only made to make money and appeal to the masses.

That country radio station in GTA san andreas was my childhood tbh

I grew up listening to that shit tbh.
I did too and I can still barely name a single country song. I was never exposed to any other type of music so I grew up thinking I hated music.

Yes, I listen to a decent amount of older country. I like The Eagles the best.

I like Marty Robbins.

I don't anymore, but I used to. I mostly know stuff from the 2000s. So if you want older country I know about it.

Country is for Western Chads tbh

Yes, I listen to a decent amount of older country. I like The Eagles the best.
The eagles is more soft rock than country tbh. They feature acoustic guitar alot but that's about it

Yes, it's great tbh.

A little bit, I'm not a big fan of the genre tbh.

yes bro i listen johnny rebel

Just listened to "Howdy piper" 5 minutes ago.