Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Poll about solution

How can we change this situation?How can we survive?What do you think about it?

• There is no hope for us(Determined Hopeless)

• We should make new research about "abnormal face/height/body/hair" fixing methods.(stem cells etc.)

• We should make movie/game/series/anime about incels problems.We should tell everyone our problems.

• We should set up famous organization.(Just like WHO,Unicef,WWF...)

• We should find a way for block media who allows cheating,bullying,chad worshipping etc.(hollywood..)

Results are only viewable after voting.
L Lawliet

L Lawliet

Faith,Justice,Hope
★★★
Please read all sections.

ITSOVER BABY GET A GUN BLOW LOCAL CHADS HEAD OFF!

set up a MGTOW movement(they will never take incels seriously). spread it and use it to counter feminism and reverse it. ban fakeup, bring back conservative values in relationships. undo the sexual revolution.

>No ER global jihad option
Anyway, it's pretty much over.

Campaigning to WHO, and other health organisations is our only hope. We can disguise it as "Forced Loneliness due to genetic abnormalities", and maybe these organisations can classify it as a genuine medical problem, so that we can get compensation for our suffering.

None of these are possible :/

If you're thinking about dealing with a public then a video would be great.

I am thinking on making an incels group in discord just to share similiar ideas and might as well help you make a video

Most incels are ethnic guys. My solution is pretty simple stick with your own. Ban interacial relationships and marriages and we'll reduce the incel problem dramatically. I think only a very tiny minority of white guys here are incel.

Research about features seems pointless, would not change anything either to prove a point nor to "help" incels, non-solution. Expressing suffering and telling everyone through movie/game/series/anime would not solve collective incel issues, but would satisfy the need for representation for some incels, altough would still maintain for them a meek, inferior look to others, mock material. Blocking media and not allowing "chad worship" is nonsensical. "We should set up famous organization.(Just like WHO,Unicef,WWF...)".... It is a interesting concept, a power fantasy, but one that comes from incels seems comical because must incels do not like the idea of being part of a resistance, a "community" to fight with, incel communities are not like the ones from black communities who have a lust for priviledge and conquest for snow bunnies, due to Bulls never ceasing their addiction to more and more priviledge through poor excuses such as "reparation", Bulls are the ones benefiting from Black priviledge along with other Blacks, difference is that Bulls always get to satisfy the interracial lust of prime white teen girls for Black cock. Back to the point: Incels would never accept the idea of creating a organization, they lack that inner feature (must incels that are part of a incel community online). A terrorist group would be the best BUT incels are not like that either, unfortunate. Lack of connections mainly..................​

Most incels are ethnic guys. My solution is pretty simple stick with your own. Ban interacial relationships and marriages and we'll reduce the incel problem dramatically. I think only a very tiny minority of white guys here are incel.
Bro. not even my own wants me:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:. Latinas and Yentas are JBW only